𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃⁱᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVERᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVER
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RENN SAT IN A CRISS-CROSS applesauce postion on Ricci and Dano's bed, her eyes sparkling as she stared down at her chipotle, ready to devour it. "I'm 'bout to fuck this shit up," she mumbled to herself, the excitement evident in her voice.

Ricci emerged from the bathroom looking fucked up. adorned in a large shirt and pajama pants – the aftermath of possibly too much wine.

She dropped herself on the bed face-first but then turned around, opening her mouth toward Renn. "I want some," she pouted.

Renn glanced at her food and then at Ricci, contemplating. She signaled for Ricci to come closer, and Ricci obliged, still laying down.

Renn scooped up some rice, held Ricci's chin, and fed her two bites, eliciting a content hum from Ricci. "Thank you."

Ricci then scooted up the bed, went under the covers, and wrapped herself up. "Goodnight."

Renn turned her head toward Ricci, a hint of sadness in her expression. "You're going to sleep?" she asked. Ricci nodded, "My head hurts. I'm never drinking with Chantel again."

Renn patted Ricci's butt that was poking out from under the blanket, "Ight, feel better, stink." She turned back to her food, frowning as she noticed some of it missing. When she looked up, she saw her spoon in Dano's mouth, and he stood right in front of her with a caught look.

"Imma fuck you up," Renn threatened, moving to lunge at him, but he swiftly held her back.

"Sit your lil ass back down. I bought this shit, so I'm gonna eat it when I want," he declared with a smirk.

Renn, although feisty, settled back into her seat, crossing her arms in mock annoyance. "You lucky I'm nice."

Dano waved Renn off, pulling his gun out of his boxer band and placing it on his dresser, along with some other items from his pocket. Renn's eyes lit up at the sight of the gun. "Ouu, I know a pretty gun when I see it," she remarked, reaching out her hand. "Lemme see."

Dano shot her a look, shaking his head. "Nah, this is my shit. It was a gift."

Renn raised an eyebrow, curious about who would be gifting guns, other than Dakari. Her mind immediately linked the two, knowing Dakari's obsession with firearms.
Dakari couldn't help but collect different types of guns, his obsession slightly rubbed on Renn.

"Who's gifting you guns?"

Dano laughed, shaking his head without fully considering the implications of his words. "Dakari."