• Part Two •

I looked up at him with a shocked look

I looked up at him with a shocked look. How did he find out?

"What?! But father, the forest is the beautiful place that makes me happy!" I argued.

Then my father banged his fist on the table which made me flinch and shut up.

"I don't care what you think!" He said coldly. "Sunghoon informed me about your visits to the forest.. And if it happens again, I will assign you a babysitter or something."

What?! Hoon told him?!

I didn't know what to say anymore so I just grunted then stormed out the library and ran back quickly through the hall and back to the large ballroom while holding my dress up slightly so I wouldn't trip.

When I speed-walked towards Sunghoon, who was in the same spot I left him in, he tried stopping me by saying my name, but my shoulder just hit his and I kept going.

I ran up the large stone staircase and through more halls and to my room and slammed the door behind me.

Then I sat on my bed and took off my corset and I pulled the ribbon out my hair, and now it was down over my shoulders.

The dress was still lovely without a corset, and it felt more comfortable now.

I sat on my bed with my arms crossed and looked up at the ceiling...

*****

Hours later, it became dark. So I sneaked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I was hungry, because I haven't eaten yet today.
I grabbed a biscuit and ate it, and I also stuffed my pocket with strawberries.

Then I sneaked out of the castle doors and towards the stables..

No one shall know if I sneak out at night.

Third person pov.

Y/n felt all kinds of emotions.. She doesn't want royalty..

She wants to let her hair blow in the wind, and ride her horse in the beautiful forest, without royalty..

She doesn't want to sit at the throne and order people around like her father does..

She loves her father of course. But she rarely ever saw him her whole life. He was cruel, cold and always hiding somewhere...

Finally she had made it to the large, and royal stables, and she brought her horse out of the barn.

Her horse was a beautiful bay mare that was very calm.

The mares name was Saphira.

She had some trouble getting on Saphira, due to her gigantic gown.
So she found a wooden box and she stepped on it and swung her right leg over the horse's back.