• Part Seven •

Third person pov

Third person pov.

Y/n cried into Yeonjun's bright orange fur for a minute or two, then she calmed down a bit.

"I hate being the princess.." She whispered and wiped her tears into his fluffy fur.

Princess??

Yeonjun was shocked from what she had said.

Why didn't I think of that before?!

Flashback.

It was a lovely sunny afternoon and little Yeonjun was playing with a little fluffy white baby rabbit that he had just found.

"Cutie pie. I'm going to name you Steve." He said to the bunny as he held him up to see his eyes. "Steve, do you want to play hide and seek?" He asked the terrified baby bunny.

Yeonjun then set the rabbit down, and the second he did, the rabbit ran away as fast as he could.

"Steve!! I didn't say tag.." His shout faded into a whisper.

Yeonjun looked down and sighed.

Am I scary?

Just then he felt someone touch his shoulder so he looked up to see. It was the queen!

"Dear Yeonjun, what's wrong?" She asked as she sat down next to him.

"Nothing." He replied as he crossed his arms with a pouty look on his face.

She chuckled a bit. "Don't worry, bunnies are scared of everything."

Yeonjun smiled slightly at her words.

Then he noticed something off about her. She suddenly seemed like she was in pain. Her hand was over her pregnant belly and her facial expression showed discomfort.

"Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly.

She looked back at Yeonjun before replying, "I'm alright dear Yeonjun. Just the little baby is kicking me." She replied quickly and kindly, then stood up and walked towards the village where his people live.

Yeonjun stood up as well and followed her.

He followed her through the village that Yeonjun loved dearly. Through the little dirt road and to the nurse.