• Part Four •

Y/n pov

Y/n pov.

I almost dropped everything I was carrying when I turned around and bumped into Sunghoon.

I put my hand over my heart and took a deep breath. "What the heck, Hoon!" I exclaimed as I took deep breaths.

"What the heck, is right. What the heck are you doing in the kitchen this late? And wh-" He tried continuing but I interrupted,

"Me? You're here too. How about explain yourself." I said as I still tried catching my breath.

"Y/n, I followed you. That's why I am here. I knocked on your door earlier and you didn't answer. So I figured you went to sleep. So I went on a walk around the castle and I saw you walking through the halls. So I followed."

"Egh, stop following me. You traitor!" I exclaimed. Then walked past him, hitting his shoulder with mine.

Then he quickly got in front of me again.

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"You know what I am talking about! You knew I go to the forest! It was a secret that you used to keep. And you told my father!" I whisper-yelled.

"Y/n, I'm sorry! You don't understand the full story.."

"Then make me!"

"Well, your father wanted to talk with me. And he said he needs me to take care of you, and watch after you.. And, he uhm. He tried encouraging me to-.. Date you." He said nervously.

"What?!" I scoffed. "What does that have to do with you betraying me though?"

"Well, he told me to retrieve you and that was when you were in the forest.. So I told him I couldn't. And of course he wouldn't let me leave until I told him why. And trust me, I made lies. But he didn't fall for um." He then cleared his throat. "And you know he'd hang me on the streets if I continued to lie."

I mean, he probably would.. But I can't believe this! Eghhhhhhhh.

I was speechless.

"Y/n? I'm sorry, okay? Please don't hate me." Sunghoon continued.

"I don't hate you. I'm just upset. And by the way, I see you as a best friend.. Nothing more!"

"Of course, I know that..." He replied.

I nodded and was about to walk away until he grabbed my bag of jerky.