• Part Twenty Two •

"We took him to his room

"We took him to his room. That is where you shall find him."

"huh? Uhm, I will be there in a minute!" Y/n said as she closed the door quickly, leaving the woman outside.

Yeonjun stayed under the bed until Y/n had ordered him to come out.

Y/n put on some brown boots and began tying the laces. Yeonjun could see this from underneath the bed.

Her fiance is hurt? When Sunghoon was in his bedroom, I did remember seeing him grab riding boots...

"Yeonjun." Y/n said to get his attention. "You can come out.." Her voice seemed upset.

But of course she was.. A lot of things were going on.

Yeonjun crawled from underneath the bed, which wasn't hard for him.

He struggled to stand, but he managed to stand up tall.

"Well, lets go check on this Sunghoon dude real quick and then go somewhere else to talk more." Suggested Yeonjun.

"No. I will go see him, alone."

"Why can't I come?" Yeonjun pouted and put his hands on his hips.

"Because nobody knows who you are! I'm not even sure who you are yet.. Besides, Sunghoon would recognize the clothes you're wearing now."

She has a point.. But I want to go so badly.

"Fine." He sighed. "I'll return to the forest for now.."

"No! You're not going anywhere!"

Yeonjun tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm going to tie you up in the closet.. At least for now, while I figure out what's going on. It's better than the dungeons, so be grateful."

Yeonjun itched his head and swallowed his saliva. He didn't know what to say.

Y/n picked up a chair from the corner of the room, then she set it inside of her closet.

"Sit down." She demanded.

Yeonjun awkwardly walked over to the closet and sat on the chair.

Y/n then took a rope from the dresser just outside of the closet.

Yeonjun sat completely still while she tied his hands and feet to the chair.

"If you make any noise, I will have to put you in the dungeon anyway. So be quiet!"

"All right.." Yeonjun nodded.

Y/n stepped out and shut the closet's door.

And Yeonjun heard the bedroom door shut soon after...