• Part Twenty Three •

Yeonjun pov

Yeonjun pov.

After what felt like hours, stuck in a dark closet, tied up to a chair. I finally heard the bedroom door open and then slam back shut.

Y/n grunted from outside of the room. She seemed upset..

Should I say something? Did she forget I am in here?

Suddenly the closet door swung open, revealing a ticked off looking Y/n.

"What is the matter, Princess?" I asked awkwardly.

"Shh, not princess. Remember?"

"Ah yes. Sorry Y/n."

"Yeonjun, a lot of things are going on. I can't explain it. Especially to you. I do not trust you yet." Y/n sighed, then continued. "If you are my fox.. Then transform back into a fox then. Surely if you are one of the ancient fox people, then you can shift whenever you like. I read about them."

I laughed a little and tilted my head, then smirked slightly.

"Did you say ancient? How cute."

"What do you mean?"

"You said ancient. If I am one of the ancient fox people, then you must be one of the ancient humans."

This is just me stupidly trying to waste time, because, honestly, I forgot how to shift...

Its in my instinct, so I think I can figure it out. But I'm still nervous.

"Don't be annoying, Yeonjun. Just shift for me."

"You'll have to untie me first, silly." I said while referring to the ropes tying my arms and legs to the chair.

She quickly untied the ropes and then stepped back.

Once I was freed, I stood up and closed my eyes to concentrate.

Come on Yeonjun! Don't make yourself look like a fool! You have to shift or else she won't believe you!

I tried thinking about how I used to shift. I remember doing it with ease.. But now, I totally forgot. It's been twenty years or so.

"Any day now." Y/n said sarcasticly and stood a few feet in front of me, waiting with her arms crossed.

"Shush! Don't ruin my concentration!" I said, trying to act serious.