Chapter 1

Hello everyone this is part two of beautiful liar, the events take place after six years I didn't mention a year in part one that's why we are going to assume that the story took place in 2017, now it is 2023, everything is going to be explained in the next chapters whether through flashbacks or the characters...

-Hyunjin, felix, jisung and seungmin are now 23 years old.
-minho, chan, changbin 24 years old.
- jeongin is 22 years old.

Enjoy

*************************************
Six years later,

Felix's pov
"Mr lee over here please", the cameraman said making me look toward his direction only to be called by another...they were taking pictures of me as I smiled toward them.
"let's go" my bodyguard said as we entered the party, we were here to celebrate the launch of our new clothesline...two years ago my father had a heart attack so he finally decided to step up for his position as the CEO and handed it to me, no one was not interested in taking over and surprisingly my mom wanted to rest too...imagine how shocking is that? My parents who didn't even see me as I took my first step....said my first word had retired.

It is true that lee corps owns more than one business but our main activity is fashion, well at least it is something I like...i love arts no matter what type it is.
"it is a busy night" jeongin said as soon as he saw me.
"damn inie, the new collection looks good on you" I said checking the boy who chuckled.
"I have to thank my boss for giving me the chance to be his main model" he replied.
"you were born for this" I said rubbing his arm.
"where seungie?" I asked making him sigh" he said he was busy with some case " he added making me nod.

After he broke up with changbin he was never the same...he even gave up on his dream to become a singer and joined the police, jeongin and him have this thing going on between them and I still don't understand what...i think neither do they.
"I have to go the show is starting soon" jeongin said walking toward the back.
I walked to take a seat waiting for the night to begann
"hello everyone" the organizer of the party said" now since I have your attention...i know that you are all excited to see lee groups new collection
..i won't be holding you more please  welcome our models"he added stepping down from the stand.

The models started to walk from the back as I admired the new designs I worked on them with mina noona, she finally married my sister and my little niece Lee Chaewon is now five years old...she is the cutest little thing ever.
I smiled as jeongin walked for the first time...he looked amazing,  everything changed after that day...after kang jungho died...or more like was killed by minho hyung...i felt myself get lost inside my thoughts remembering that night.

Flashback

"Like how is it possible for minho hyung to be alive...they found his body"I yelled at that time two gunshots echoed through the place  hyunjin cursed running inside the house.
"han" the both of us yelled seeing the man lose consciousness he was bleeding and you know.
"hyung what happened?" hyunjin asked running to help minho hyung who was a crying mess trying to wake han up...han was shot....minho hyung the boy I thought had died was standing in front of me.

"hyunjin, I shot him in the shoulder to make jungho let go of him...please we need to take him to the hospital"minho said I glanced at the dead body of our art teacher feeling shivers run down my spine...i don't know what to say or what to do...what the hell is this.
The taller ran to the gun whipping him then looked at minho
"listen to me hyung...you need to leave give me your jacket " hyunjin said removing the jacket as he  pushed minho hyung away" felix call an ambulance"he added wearing it.
"but..."
"you killed a man , I know it is a self defense but you are supposed to be dead...the police is going to be here soon...i will take care of this...and of han...just leave " he cut the older off" felix"he yelled making me jump back to reality.