Chapter 19

Seungmin's pov
"hyung what the hell?" jeongin said looking at me with wide eyes when he saw chan and changbin hyung sitting at the table.
"they wanted to meet up..."
"but you did not tell me" he cut me off...i shrugged taking a seat.
"you are unbelievable " the younger said glaring at me before he sat down too.
" so we are here...what did you want to talk about?" I asked my eyes focused on the older two.

"you should order first..."
"I don't have time " I cut chan hyung off making him sighed.
"as you wish" he murmured.
"years ago...i was hurt when I found out seungmin just dated me for dare...and I was the one who kissed chan hyung..he had nothing to do with it..."
"I saw it he said he loved you..."
"you did not hear what I wanted to say after...i said loved...but the person who I love now...is jeongin" chan cut the youngest off who froze hearing his words.
"did you ever love me?" changbin asked making me glance at him.
"it is not important now...you choose to leave me with listening " I answered.

"you agreed to talk so answer..."
"it was a mistake apparently " I said getting up.
"hyung, sit down...you came here because you wanted a closer....neither of us will move on unless we clean this mess" jeongin said making me frown...he is right...i want to finally put an end for the past...i want to build a life with jeongin on a clean page...
"I loved you...it is true when I accepted that dare I was not in love with you...but I found you attractive...that's why I agreed withing a short period of time I fell for you hard SEO changbin...but you gave up on us without giving me a chance...you broke me" I yelled as a tear escaped my eye...i have been hiding this inside me for years....all my emotions come rushing out...i did not give a damn about the stares I was getting from other customer.

"I am sorry for that...but you should understand me...what would you have done if it was the other way around?" changbin asked.
"I would have gave you chance to explain..."
"you don't know that" he cut me off.
"guys calm down" chan said taking changbin's hand into his.

"we can't change the past...clearly we were never meant to be together" jeongin said" but we were close once...we cared about each...we have friends in common...i don't want to keep on hating or ignoring each other...i don't want for any of us to be uncomfortable around the other...it won't be easy I know...but let's give our friendship a go" he added making my eyes widen.
"I want that too" Chan replied nodding his head.
"I love seungmin hyung...so much" Jeongin said taking my hand...he must have felt that I was uncomfortable." I can say that you both love each other too...there is no need for holding into the past"he added....
Are we going to be able to act like nothing happened between us? It is too complicated for that to happen...i gulped taking a deep breath...let's wait and see...

Han's pov
"lix, like from where did the date idea come from?" I asked Felix as we walked inside the restaurant...he came home earlier and told me to get ready because we are going to have dinner with hyunjin...like just like that.
"I want to spend time with the two boys I love what's wrong with that?" he asked back making sighed."oh hyunjin is there" he added as my eyes fell on hwang who was sitting on the table in the middle of the room...felix had the whole restaurant reserved for us.

Hyunjin was wearing a fancy white shirt with black pants...his hair was tight as a few strands fell on his face...he looked so good.
"you are drooling han" he said with a wide smirk as we approached the table.
"you wish" I replied rolling my eyes.
"whatever you say"he hummed before he glanced at Felix who took a seat next to me."I am not complaining...i would have love to go on a date with you but this was so sudden are you okay?" he added making me look at the youngest too.
"I am fine...like jeongin said I am a chicken for not taking out so I want to go in a date" Felix said" It is not that I asked on a date just because he said so...j wanted to do it for so long but he gave me the courage I guess"he added making me chuckle.