Chapter 36(final)

Hyunjin's pov
All I can see is darkness surrounding the place...where am I?
"hello hyunjin" a female voice said but I couldn't see anything.
"who are you? Where are you? Hell where am I?" I yelled looking around confused.
A chuckle escaped here before a blinding light filled the whole place, I immediately covered my eyes from it...what the hell?
"I am a goddess" I opened my eyes to be met with a beautiful woman with a white dress.
"goddess" I said laughing...wait...i blacked out right...this is a dream...

"it is not a dream" she said making my eyes widen.
"how did you..."
"because I can read your mind" she cut me off.
"wait...this inside my head...of course you know about what I am thinking...you are me..."
"I am not you...as I said I am a goddess..."
"even if you guys exist why would you show yourself to a damn human" I yelled making her freeze.
"I should not have asked Athena and Apollo to bless you with intelligence." she murmured.
"what..."
"Nothing...as I said I am a goddess...you are right I am not supposed to show myself to you but I was curious since you are a human" she cut me off.

"curious about what?" I asked confused.
"to meet one of you...my siblings got to meet some of you in their universes....but since you are human I can't meet you...we are only supposed to reveal ourselves to your supernatural version..." he replied making me hum.
"your siblings....other gods...their universes...and supernatural " I said nodding my head" great hyunjin...you finally lost your damn mind...after years of your damn messed up life you finally lost your damn mind" I said cursing.
"boy calm down..."
"so goddess what is your name?" I asked playing along with her.
"Algos..."
"Algos...the goddess of pain and suffering if I am not mistaken...how convenient" I cut her off.

"that's true....sorry for what you had been through...that kind of my fault...like the emotional and physical pain...you know" she said making me chuckle.
"yeah the goddess of pain...of course we...whoever you mean but that...i will take a lucky guess and say me and the boys are supposed to suffer in your universe" I said humming.
"pretty much" she agreed nodding her head.
"I saw a lot of hyunjins but this one is by far the smartest...if he had superpowers he would have been unstoppable," another beautiful woman said coming out of nowhere.
"selene what are you doing here...."
"sister you are not supposed to meet your humans" the new woman said.
What the hell is happening" yeah...i know...do you think he is smarter than hyunjin from solos universe though?" Algos asked with a wide smirk.
"oh, I love that hyunjin...but yeah he is" the woman named selene said.

"you are the goddess of vampires I suppose?" I said pointing at her.
"and he is well educated...yes my dear...you know my hyunjin is a playboy...more like a playvampire...i am happy he settled down with his mates" she said nodding her head.
"you are not joking" I said glancing between the two.
"nope" they answered.
"am I dead?" I asked.
"no...you are between life and death...for your own sanity you won't remember this meeting...as I said I just wanted to meet you" Algos said.
"but..."
"it is time for you to leave you stayed here for a very long time...they miss you...have fun" Algos said snapping her fingers.

(If you haven't read my other stories this is about the gods and other universes...if you read them you know about what I am talking about...if not... just ignore it)

"my head" I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, my voice sounded hoarser than normal...what happened? I remember blacking out then...it is blank...wait...what I am doing inside my room.
I shook my head as huge pain shot through it...why does my body hurt like this...i feel like I have been hit by a damn truck...well that happened but I feel like it ran on me or something.
"Felix...jisung..." my voice cracked as I started to cough hard, suddenly the door was shot open revealing minho hyung who looked at me like he had seen a ghost.
"water" I said clearing my throat.
"you are awake" he whispered.
"yes...and I need water...what the hell is wrong with my throat" I said swallowing hard.