Chapter 17

Hyunjin's pov
I spent last night at Felix's house, jisung ignored both of us for the rest of the day...but I kept on thinking something...why didn't M tell him about the darkstone? I mean han was right about the fact that getting in touch or trying to dig in around the mafia will put him in danger, I feel bad for yelling at him but he has not idea what he us getting himself into...they are bunch of heartless criminals...but what is worse minho hyung is living with the? Why? For what end? I feel like missing something...a lot of things...I need to think more about this.

"damn, do we have an army to feed?" Felix's deep voice cut my thoughts...it was even more hoarse since he just woke up.
I glanced behind me to see the younger entering the kitchen.
"I thought since you let me stay here I will prepare breakfast for you" I answered giving him a big smile.
"I get this feast for letting you use my guest room...if I let you sleep inside my room what would you have done?"he joked shaking his head.
"Why did you want to me too?" I said with a wide smirk watching as Felix's expression changed into shock before he chuckled.
"you are good at this" he answered walking past me toward the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"I am not going to have my morning kiss" I said making him choke while drinking" hey...hey are you okay?" I added running to check on him.
"what is wrong with you today?" he asked clearing his throat.
"what is wrong with you? I don't recall that you easily get flustered"I said rubbing his back.
"yeah" he said biting his lips, he glanced at mine and then back to the floor." well it is been six years since we met and you got hotter"he added taking me off guard.
"did I know?" I asked taking a step closer, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow before he took a step back.
"what are you doing?" he asked when he was stuck between the counter and I.

"what I am doing?" I asked putting my hands on each side of him."it is not like we did not kiss yesterday lix...come on you are acting like we are some kind of strangers...six years ago we..."
"okay stop I get it...i don't know why I am feeling nervous around you all the sudden...i...i feel like you are another person...the hyunjin I knew hid a lot of things from us...and it is been six years...i don't know what kind of person you became...it may not make sense but my thoughts and emotions are all over the place" he cut me off, well he is right I lied to them before about a lot of things.
"i was always honest about my feelings toward you lix, at first I refused you because I did not trust you...or romantically see you...like I was in love with minho hyung and jisung...but you....you just entered my heart uninvited...i have never lied to you about my feelings...the moment I knew they were sincere I told you" I said kissing his cheek.

"I missed you so much" he murmured.
" I missed you too...i am really sorry...now I want my lix back...the confident sexy Felix who you were sic years ago...and actually yesterday" I said making him chuckle...he literally pinned me on my table yesterday and things would have been escalated if han's mom didn't call us saying that she couldn't reach him.
"if you want..."
"get a rooom"
I pulled away from Felix to see jisung entering the kitchen, he looked like he just got up...his hair was all over the place...he took a seat on the table before he start eating.
"we were going to if you did not cut us"I joked.

"hey sure...at least you inherited something useful from your dad" he hummed enjoying the for without looking at us, I shared a look with Felix before I walked to snatch the plate from him.
"hey I was eating" he said glaring at me.
"we need to talk" I said he rolled his eyes at me before he sighed.
"what do you want?" he asked.
"it is about what you did yesterday jisung...i gave you enough space...now you are going to promise Felix and I to stopped being reckless, and let me take care of getting minho hyung back"I answered looking at lix who nodded in agreement.

"I will stop digging into this if you tell me the name of the mafia..."
"no"I cut him off.
"this is not fair..."
"life is not fair...my goal is to keep you safe"I said cutting him again.
"fine damn it." he yelled glaring at me.
"promise me" I said scanning him.
"I promise I will be a good boy dad" he said rolling his eyes."now my food" he added.
I glanced at Felix who raised his eyebrow at us then nodded.
"I am trusting you on this jisung,"I said putting the plate down.