Chapter 34

Hyunjin's pov
Everything happened too fast after jisung yelled at me two gunshots echoed throughout the whole place.
The younger fell on his knees shaking as tears ran down his face.
"get the." seungmin yelled at the officers with him who ran to arrest seunghee and Leo.
"free me" I said to chan hyung who came rushing to me.
"I will make you pay...you will regret this Kim seungmin" seunghee screamed at the officer who just shot her in the shoulder and her man in his leg.
"yeah, I am waiting...take them out of here" he answered nodding his head at his men...we all watched as seunghee was taken away cursing at us.

"baby...hey...look at me" I crunched down next to jisung who was looking at me with empty expression...he is shocked.
I glanced back at the other two to see minho hyung hugging Felix while glaring at me.
"you...you..."han said swallowing hard" what did you do?" he asked looking at me with wide eyes.
"I managed to hit the bottom...i knew they are coming..."
"she could have shot you...why the hell did you stand up like that...i...she..."
He cried hard hitting my chest.
As soon as I heard some noise outside I knew that chan and others arrived so I stood up with the chair trying to distract the woman.

"I don't worry...I knew that the others arrived...and she was going to shoot Felix..."
"she could have shot you too...I can't lose you too" he yelled burying his head into my chest...i felt a warmth feeling all over me hearing his words...it is selfish thinking about this now but I am happy to hear that he deeply cares for me...it is not like I don't trust him...i just I am not confident that I can compete with minho hyung or Felix...which is stupid I know...this is not a competition...it is just that little voice inside my head that makes me feel insecure.
"you should have chosen me" I murmured, jisung pulled away slowly looking a hell of angry." you could have lost all of us..."

"I rather all of us die then choose one of you...if she killed you...i would have killed myself...i will never choose between you...i love you...all of you...i love hwang hyunjin" he said gripping my collar...i could not hold my tears anymore as they came rushing down" you are important to me as they are...never forget that...i will kill you with my hand if you try something stupid like that again" he added.
"yeah,that's your speciality" I joked with a light chuckle.
"sorry for cutting your moment...but my colleagues saw him" seungmin said pointing at minho who didn't move an inch from Felix who was staring at jisung and me now.

"they don't know who I am...i will just leave" the older said clenching his jaw.
"hyung...maybe it is time for you to come back...to come back to life" Felix said with a raspy voice as he took the older's hand.
"no....i can't...i need to take care of Ahn first" he answered.
"I will take care of it...but the rest should give their statement"seungmin said." you should leave now"he added.
"what no hyung..."
"I will be back jisung" minho said looking at me with empty face...i still don't know if he is just scared... relieved or angry at me.
"I will take you out" chan said before they walked outside.

"it is over now...we are free of her...like I promised you...the only thing left is to get minho hyung back to us"I said offering my hand to Felix who walked closer to us.
"what you did was stupid" the younger said taking my hand into his....it is better for me than you...that's what I wanted to say but I didn't want to make both of them angry...my head already hurts.
"come on" I said helping jisung up from the floor"is your leg okay?" I added checking him.
"it is bearable...felix...are you hurt anywhere?" han said scanning the other.
"only bruises..."

"we need to head to the hospital either way...seungmin we will come back later to the station" I said to the officer who raised his eyebrow.
"what happened..."
"she hit our car with damn truck" han replied cutting him off.
"where is your car then?" changbin asked.
"the place we were was out of nowhere...she probably hid it" I said taking a step forward before I stopped.
"hey are you okay?" Felix asked putting his arm around my waist.
"I am"I hummed, as my ears started to ring.
"don't worry about the testimony...you can..."