Chapter 26

Hyunjin's pov

"jinie, baby" i hummed hearing the voice next to my ears...i want to sleep."wake up" the voice added.
I slowly opened my eyes to be met with han, he had this wide smile on his face and as soon as I looked at him he pecked my lips...wait.where am I? I glanced around the room confused...
"I...where am I?" I asked clenching my head...something felt missing.
"what do you mean where are you idiot" he chuckled getting up from the bed." come on minho hyung and felix are preparing breakfast for us if you don't wake up I will leave you without food"he added.

"you let felix in the kitchen" I yelled jumping from the bed.
"don't worry minho hyung is with him" he replied making me frown.
"he is here...when..." I paused scanning the unfamiliar room again" jisung where the hell are we?" I added looking at the younger.
"love are you okay? We are home of course...where else we would be? Are you sick?" he walked closer to touch my forehead" you don't have a fever...what is wrong?"he added confused.
"what is taking them too long...i know hyunjin is a light sleeper" felix's voice came from outside and we heard footsteps approaching us.
"I bet they are making out" I froze when I heard minho hyung say before the two laughed.

"they are..."
"are you naked?" the two entered the room, minho was putting his hand above his eyes making han and felix chuckle at him.
"very funny hyung" jisung said" My dear husband is not acting like himself today" he added.
"I told you, you should have married me...since you refused I had to marry him" felix said with a pouty lips pointing at minho hyung.
"hey" the older tell hitting his shoulder playfully.
"we were married first..."
"excuse me what is happening here...when did you two get married? And this place is not my house" I cut han off...what the hell is happening here?

"hyunjin are you okay?" Minho hyung asked.
"I told you he is acting weird" han said nodding his head.
"I bet he is hungry...come on I made pancakes" felix said dragging me outside the room...I was about to talk when my eyes fell on the photos on the walls...it is of the four of us...in one of them all of us were wearing suits...some of them in different place of the world.... Paris...japan...when did this happen?
"take a seat...don't worry minho hyung made sure I don't mess them up" felix said pulling me out of my thoughts.
I did as he said looking at the table with wide eyes...right behind us jisung and minho hyung entered the kitchen the younger was on his back laughing...they looked happy.

"better?" minho hyung asked as he put jisung on the chair next to me who immediately moved to sit on my lap giving me a silly smile.
"he can't eat like that"felix pointed.
"I will feed him" han replied winking at me...well...i like this but why does it feel unreal? The last thing I remember was...wait...seunghee...that woman she stabbed me...i jumped from my chair making han fall down into the process.
"hyunjin" the three looked at me with shocked expression.
"Seriously what is wrong?" felix asked helping han up.
"this is not right...this is too good to be real...i need...i need to get out of here"
I shook my head running from the kitchen...

"hyunjin" I heard minho hyung yell as I ran around the house looking got an exit...did I lose my mind? No maybe I am in a coma...no it can't be...she only stabbed me I did not hit my head...i don't think the blood loss was severe enough to cause that too...there is only one possibility left...i am asleep and dreaming...i need to get out of here...that woman could hurt them.
"what..."I stopped mid way when han came out of nowhere.
"stay please" he said with wide doe eyes.
"this is not real" I answered.
"but at least you are happy right...why do you want to wake up...you have all of us here" felix said back hugging.
"no...no let go...i need to leave...let go if me" I yelled......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes were shot open as I looked around the hospital room...i was breathing hard as my whole body shook...i knew it.. I knew it was a dream...but I wanted that to be real....I wanted that to be our life...i felt a tear escape my eyes at the thought...why can all this suffering end already? Was seven years not enough?
"hyunjin...god you are awake" the door was opened revealing felix right behind him all of the boys were behind me.
"you were yelling is everything okay?" chan hyung asked looking worried.
"I am fine...it was a nightmare...what happened? The woman...she is Kim seunghee kang's finance...she is the daughter of the..."