Chapter 3

Felix's pov
I took a deep breath looking at the little boy, unfortunately mina gave birth before she was supposed to but the doctors said that both the baby and the mom were doing fine.
"he is so beautiful" my sister said making me smile.
"he is..." I replied in agreement even though the little boy was still too small to see his features.
"your wife is awake" the nurse who came toward us said making the both of us nod.
"how about jisung?" I asked making him stop mid way.
"I will check, he is not under my supervision " he answered taking his phone.

"I am going to mina" jihyo announced leaving me.
"yes, he just woke up too, "the nurse said, I thanked him before I started walking to the older's chamber.
"oh, Mr lee" the surgeon said as soon as I entered, he was checking on jisung who had a bruised face, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself...someone hit until he had an internal bleeding why had the hell would they do something like that.
"how is he doing?" I asked staring from jisung who was silent to the doctor.
"he is fine, he will get better with rest" he answered checking his papers.

A knock on the door stopped me from saying anything else" We heard that he woke up I am here to take his testimony "Seungmin said.
"why are you here? You are my step brother now...is it legal to question me?" han asked with a hoarse voice making me glare at him.
"doctor could you give us the room?" I asked making the man nod.
"don't put pressure on him" he said before he left.
"you are going to tell me who the hell did that to you?" I yelled as my calm facade finally fell....he almost died for god's sake.
"it is none of your business..."

"jisung I swear to god..."
"Felix calm down" seungmin said gripping me by my shoulder" it is my job to question him"he added facing jisung who rolled his eyes.
"I don't remember officer Kim" han said making me clench my hands.
"do you know what have caused?" I yelled feeling pissed" Because of the stress you put on your sister she gave birth before she is supposed too you damn idiot"I added making the man freeze.
"what..." he was about to get up but a sharp pain stopped him making him fall backward.
"damn you jisung" I cursed running to check on the boy who grabbed his chest.

"are you okay?" I asked.
"mina...the baby" he said with teary eyes making me sighed.
"they are doing fine...just rest"I replied, I should have told him...i was angry the words left my mouth without me knowing...
"what do you mean rest..."
"your sister is worried about if you keep on making touble like this it is only going to affect her more...she needs to heal and take care of her baby now jisung...please stop" I cut him off.

Hearing my words he stopped struggling inside my hold before he lay backward
"I...i need to apologize to her...i need to see her please Felix...take me to her" he begged as tears fell down his cheeks I felt my heart break seeing him like this...we are not together but I am still deeply and madly in love with han jisung, I made a decision a few years ago to leave if he does not stop with this attitude...i know he loves me too.but he loves minho hyung and wants to find him, I love the older one too...hell I love hyunjim where as jisung does not have any feelings toward him and both of them left me...left us...i tried to stay strong for him but I am suffering...i am in pain too.

I am trying to act normal, and have a stable life...lead our company.... laugh and smile in front of cameras but deep inside I am hurting...i still have nightmares from that day...the way han was laying on the ground with minho hyung next to him in a pool of blood...kang's dead body...hyunjin getting arrested...like sometimes I dream about things that never happened...i know acting out is jisung's way of coping but for me...i am all alone...i have no one to talk to..i have no way to get this pressure of my shoulder...i am sick of this...it is been years yet deep down I can't move on...i am worried about the older two...what if they got hurt...adding to the fact that even hyunjin's family,  changbin hyung, chan hyung and his mom just disappeared it makes me wanna lose my mind...i looked everywhere but couldn't find them...