Chapter 28

Minho's pov
"I am so freaking happy " the boss yelled hitting the table, he managed to get his hands on weapons' deal that was supposed to be performed by the serpents...since this morning he did not stop smiling and it is giving me a damn headache...i am barely containing myself...i want to whip that smile away, I glanced at my gun that was sitting on my waist...i wish it had been easy for me to just shot him then shoot myself in the head...then I will have my revenge, Mr yun will take his granddaughter and leave the place and the darkstone will be destroyed.

I took a deep breath shaking my head, I wish I had done that years ago...but I was weak...now I am uneven weaker...i can't give up on the boys again...not after getting up to them...i ran for years, but if fate gave me a chance I want to have a life with them...it is strange how I changed my opinion quickly but in fact I didn't...i have always wanted to be with them...they are my safe place I just didn't think that I had the right to...after last night with jisung I remembered how it feels like to be happy...and I wanted...call me selfish but I don't care.
"son this calls for a celebration" I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ahn said grabbing my shoulder.
"it is odd"I pointed making him frown"how did Kim lose the deal?"I added.

"how should I know...clearly the client know that we are better then him..."
"the serpents are one of the biggest weapon dealer in asia...you control drugs while they control weapons...something is wrong" I cut him off, why do I feel like this has something to do with his daughter?
"don't worry your brain"he said chuckling...this could be a trap...I know about this but the old man doesn't, I scanned him as he kept on talking with other members...if I approach this carefully maybe I will get rid of him and M at the same time...however that woman is not stupid...she did not show up for days now...she is definitely into something...

I got up from my chair making all eyes fall on me.
"where you going hoseok?" Ahn asked.
"I need to meet one of..."
"work could wait...go spend time with your fiance she gave me a hard time saying that I gave you too much work" he cut me off making me curse internally.
"I really need to..."
"go to soyeon"he said pressing on each word as his expression turned into a glare...god damn it.
"I will"he replied walking out of the room...when is this hell going to be over? I clenched my jaw feeling pissed...i need to go out of here...i have a date to attend.

I took my phone out to see an unread messages on the chat group jisung created.

Hyunie
Can't wait to see you later.

Hanie
Me too hyung...i miss you already...

Hyunie
You saw him last night baby...more like slept together, 😏

Hanie
Why jealous? I will tell you about the details later.

A chuckle escaped me out of nowhere making me freeze...like when was the last time I laughed...jisung seems more comfortable, I barely managed to drive him back home late last night...he insisted on cuddling for the whole night but I couldn't stay because I had to come back here.
Felix was the only one who didn't say a word thought, I think we need to talk too.

Hyunie
You better show me

Hanie
You have no shame.

Hyunie
Looks who is talking.

I read as the two bickered back and forth making me smile, they are so cute I swear.

Hanie
Hyung he is teasing your baby...say something.

Hyunie
I am his baby too...in a matter of fact you are my baby too

I took a deep breath biting my lips.