Chapter 14

Hyunjin's pov
"he is smiling like an idiot since this morning did he tell you why he is happy?" I heard changbin hyung murmured to chan who shook his head.
"I can hear you" I said looking from the pile of files...we are at the company, I have tones of work to do.
"then why are you smiling Mr hwang?" the older asked.
"does it need a reason?" I asked back.
"well it does...a person just start texting you and everything is a mess since you are happy then it must be that a good thing happened" changbin said stretching on the couch.

"jisung said that he is willing to give me a chance yesterday" I said making the two look at each other.
"a chance for what?" changbin asked confused making chan chuckle.
"he meant a chance for their relationship baby" the oldest said.
"what? Did tony's men damage his brain?" changbin asked with wide eyes."the han jisung is willing to give you...hwang hyunjin a chance"he added
"it sounds and feels unreal I know" I said chuckling.
"could it be that he is trying to gain his trust and kill him? Did jisung lose his mind.."
"baby, stop" chan hyung said shaking his head as I laughed at the two.

"hopefully not, I mean if he did not want to give me a chance he wouldn't have told me in the first place" I said humming to myself.
"well my friend, I may say you are glowing" changbin hyung said with a wide smile.
"I hate to break it to you but you still have problems jin, we don't know where is minho? And now this M is looking for trouble" chan hyung said getting up from his seat, he was right our life is still a mess.
"as I thought, I couldn't find them...it is an untraceable number...i also checked on minchul and changmin the are out of the country...and they won't mess with me " I said taking a deep breath.

"how are you so sure?" chan hyung asked.
"because I know a secret that could ruin their life"i answered with a smirk." how do you think the two helped me get out of prison years ago" I added.
"I always wondered about that....but since you did not say anything I didn't ask...i thought they wanted to do the right thing" changbin hyung said.
"your cousin and his boyfriend don't know anything about what is right and what is not believe me hyung" I said rolling my eyes.
"what did they do?" chan hyung asked with crossed arms.
"you don't want to know..."
"I want to, it is a matter of whether you want to tell me or not" the older one asked me.

I took a deep breath staring between the two "you know moon ga young" I said making both of them nod.
"the blind girl from high school we do"chan said.
"well guess who was responsible for that"I answered.
"are you seeing my cousin and changmin did that to her?" changbin yelled.
"I found out about this when I was M, I was doing some dig-ups around people close to minho hyung and I come across that, it was an accident they threw some explosives in the room to scare her brother but she was there and you know the rest" I told changbin who looked shocked.
"if changmin was scared enough to help you then it means that guy have a proof of that" chan said looking kind of angry.

"I do..."
"hyunjin the two should be behind bars now...that young girl lost her sight...and you used that for your advantage..."
"what do you take me for? I talked to her, she knows that the two caused her accident...but they don't know...she doesn't want to press charges...i even told her I had proof, after I was out of prison I wanted them to pay but she told me to let them be...plus she is doing okay now" I cut chan hyung off glaring at him.
"what do you mean okay?" changbin asked.
"she can see again, I helped her pay for her surgery years ago" I replied.
"you did not say anything about that" chan said with a frown.
"I didn't see the need to" I said getting up too.

"are you leaving?" changbin asked.
"yes, I want to check on the boys" I replied" take care...and be careful" I added walking out of the office.
I did not ask them if they talked to jeongin or seungmin after yesterday...i will do it later.
I jumped inside my car making my way toward Lix's house...i don't know if he is back from work or not hopefully jisung is there though.
A notification sound come from my phone making me frown.
I saw minho today, he looked angry...he knows about me...i am texting him too, your lover boy is not the same hyunjin...he is a killer -M-