Chapter 24

Seungmin's pov
"her" Hyunjin said pointing at the screen.
"Are you sure..."
"of course I am" he cut me off his eyes scanning the the photogate.
"why the hell are you yelling me?" I yelled at the taller who didn't even acknowledge me.
"seungmin please" Felix said shaking his head...i bit my lips trying to calm myself off, I have to admit it still hold grudges toward hwang hyunjin...he came out of nowhere...then left leaving two of my friends a mess...no and he took changbin hyung with him.

I glanced at the older with the corner of my eyes to see him watching  the screen too...his hands were crossed above his chest looking serious...i am asking myself these past days if he did not left...would he have listened to me? Would we have made up?
I shook my head looking away, that us the past now...i hurt him and he hurt me...i am happy with inie like he us with chan...we are over now.
"she seems too familiar damn it" hyunjin yelled out of nowhere grabbing his hair.
"we will find her..."
"hyung if she is M I just missed her.. Like she was making fun of me...showing that she could get too close to is while we can't do a thing about" hyunjin cut chan off shaking his head.

"We are not sure that she is...plus why would M risk exposing their identity just to make you look like a damn fool"I commented earning a glare from hyunjin.
"take them to my house hyung...and tell the guards to never leave their sides" hyunjin said pointing at Felix and han.
"what? Where to the hell are you going?" han asked with wide eyes.
"to check on something..."
"no we are coming too" Felix cut him off.
"just do as I said for god's sake" hyunjin yelled at him surprising all of us.the man had lost it that's for sure...he looks so scared right now...well he has the right too...

"I apologize " hyunjin said rubbing his forehead" but it is for your safety" he added.
"how many times did I tell you that we don't need your protection? We are in this together....we protect each others" jisung said with a serious tone, he looked sincere....are they really doing this? Like the last thing I thought would han will give the taller a chance...well it is none of my business.
"I promise, I just need to check on something and I will came back okay" hyunjin said gripping jisung's shoulders.
"no" the younger answered.
"jisung he is going to be fine I promise...i will go with him how about that?" changbin hyung asked.

"if you could go why can't we?"Felix asked" in matter of fact where the hell are you going?" he added staring at hyunjin.
"my old apartment downtown the one I used when I was M, I think I could find who that woman is in my old files" the taller replied.
"what age are you living in? Are you keeping your information in paper..."
"computers could be hacked seungmin" hyunjin answered...well he got a point there." I will go with changbin hyung and you go with chan...you are staying with us" he continued looking at the older two" seungmin I am going to count on you to keep yourself and jeongin safe but I will send guards for extra protection...you are welcome to join us at my house too" he added.

With all of them thanks.
"we will be fine" I said getting up."I am a police officer I can manage to protect myself" i added glancing around the room" and the boy I love" I said again.
"I have a question though?" jisung asked"we knew that M is after us all this time why are you taking extra precautions now...what changed?" he added...is han jisung getting smarter these days or what? I guess he quite using his emotions and anger to solve things and started to use his brain.
"because my guts is telling me that woman is dangerous" hyunjin replied.
"I will use the phototage to try and identify her...have a great day" I said getting up before I left the place.

Minho's pov

"so could you tell about anything helpfull? Like to help me remember?" I asked the woman, Mr yun gave me the private detective's address earlier and I did not lose time and came to talk to her.
"well, you came to me seven years ago hoseok, you said you found someone who looked like you.. You did not know that you still have family so you want me to investigate about them" haerin replied making me nod
"and what did you tell me?" I asked again
"this seems weird...like I really thought you got hurt too...i mean your brother going missing and you..."