Chapter 11

Felix's pov
Flashback
"Hyung,he was bleeding ..he was shoot... the police have hyunjin...min..."
"felix calm down" chan hyung said hugging me we were outside the operating room waiting for Han...they took him into surgery...everything that happened felt like a dream...after I was taken to the police station to give my statement I came back right here with chan to find the rest boys and Han's family... hundreds of questions dropped at me as I had to explain everything that happened...well the story that hyunjin started not the truth.

I shook my head as my eyes were blurry from all the tears, I only told chan hyung about minho hyung...he went with me to the station and I had to tell someone...I was going to lose my mind...he didn't seem too surprised but I didn't question it...all I am thinking about now is jisung.
"Doctor, is he okay?" Mr. Han said making me pull back from the hug to see the surgeon walking toward us.
"yes the bullet didn't hit any major organ...he is going to be fine" he reassured us...thank god.
"when can we see him?"Mrs Han asked.
"when he wakes up, as I said the bullet just hit his shoulder...he blacked out from blood loss" the doctor said before he left.

"if hyunjim shot Kang who shot jisung?" mina noona asked making all eyes fall on her...shit we forget about that...minho hyung was the one who shot him and if the police test the bullet found in jisung they will know it was fired from the same gun hyunjin said he used to kill kang...damn it.
"felix son she is right....you didn't say anything about that and we didn't even notice that since we were worried?"Mr han asked making me gulp, I can't lie...they will find out.
"I was hyunjin" I replied making han's family's eyes widen...
"what...but you said kang was about to shoot him..."

"han was in kang's hold the only way to save him was to shot han in the shoulder to make kang let go of him" chan hyung said making all of us look at him confused.
"how did you know that?" I asked with a frown.
"hyunjin told his mom to tell me...and she just texted me" the older answered making me frown...why didn't she tell me? Or called han's parents" hyunjin told the police about that too"he added.
"what he did was dangerous...jisung could have died" Mrs han yelled as tears fell down her cheeks.
"if he didn't do anything kang would have shot him in the head" chan replied.

"is hyunjin going to be okay?" I asked gulping.
"They just took his statement, they know it is a sefl defence" the older said gripping my shoulder.
"I can't believe the school let someone as sick as that man get close to the kids" Mr han yelled...well I had to tell them about everything when they found out about kang...i didn't say anything about hyunjin being the first M or minho Hyung of course...
"I am going to check on hyunjin" chan announced...i want to go but I can't leave han's side...hyunjin is probably going to get release and I am sure he is going to come here after...i will wait for her.

"tell him I am waiting for him here" I said making the older smile and nod.
"I am going with chan hyung" changbin said getting up from his chair that was far away from seungmin...i feel so sorry for the two.
"hyung please..."
"it is not the right time Kim" changbin cut the younger off walking after chan, my eyes fell on jeongin who was glaring at the two who disappeared down the hall...

End of flashback

Little did I know that, it was going to be the last time I saw my two hyungs...after that day they disappeared alongside hyunjin and his family...we looked everywhere for them but couldn't find them...i was a mess after I learned that hyunjin left me, hundreds of questions and thoughts filled my head...did he gave up of us and moved on?was he hurt?
But now he is back and he is trying to enter my life...no our life again like nothing happened...he even went to see jisung, like the damn nerve.