Chapter 27

Han's pov

"how are you feeling?" I asked entering hyunjin's room...it had been four days since he was stabbed the doctor told him he could go home as long as he does not overwork himself...
"I am fine"he said leaning on the bed's frame."did you talk with minho hyung today?"he added.
"I did...he will pass by later" I answered sitting next to him...the older finally agreed to solve this together...but he should keep on working with that mafia until we figure out our next step...I hate it but we can't do anything else.

These kinds of people are not to mess with...we can't afford to make them suspicious of minho hyung.
"I talked with seungmin too...there is no word from seunghee...he even went to question her father he said he did not see her" i said making my eyes widen.
"he did...that's risky" he answered swallowing hard.
"jeongin fought with him over that too." I said shaking my head.
"he is right...i don't want people around us to get hurt" he said, I let go of the cover I was folding as my eyes fixed on the taller.
"but you are letting yourself get hurt" I said glaring at him.

"jisung, we went through this..."
"yeah we did, and I don't like it...i still don't trust you either do I trust minho hyung...there is this goddamn voice inside my head that keeps telling me that you are going to make something stupid...a damn reckless decision that will mess everything up...i can't do this anymore hwang...it is just so hard for me to accept the fact that we could have a happy ending...like I know am trying to keep calm but this is how I really feel...i opened my heart for you hyunjin" I said feeling my eyes getting teary with each word I said" So don't you dare do something stupid...that's my speciality.  Don't try to be the hero" I said swallowing hard as the man looked at me with wide surprised eyes" Don't you dare die on me hyunjin" I finished as I broke down into tears.

I can't do this anymore, I shook my head running out of the room...felix who was standing near the door moved away to let me out which I am thankful for...i don't want any of them to see me like this...i don't want any of them to feel sorry for me...
"where are you going?" I froze when I opened the door to be met with minho hyung.
"out for some air" I answered trying to walk past him as I blinked my tears away but he did not care to move.
"you are in no shape to leave like this" he said grabbing my hand.
"hyung, I need to get out of here please...i feel so suffocated" I said shaking my head...i don't know if I am overreacting or it is getting hard to breathe but all I know is that I am to get out of here as soon as possible.

I was surprised when the older grabbed my hand dragging me out of the house.
"what are you..."
"we are going for a ride" he cut me off as he opened the passenger seat for me"get in jisung" he added.
I swallowed hard before I did as he asked, he walked around the car before he entered it taking his seat next to me.
The older took his phone out before he started to type" I texted hyunjin, he knows that you are with me" he said glancing at me from the corner of his eyes before he drove away.
The ride was silent...i don't know how to describe it...i feel comfortable and safe around him yet awkward...i did not met him in years...i did not even kiss my boyfriend for years.

The two of us grew up together, we dated since we were young...we were made for each other, we went through a lot of things together, had good memories and bad ones...but if you had asked and said that I would be acting around him as if he was a stranger I would have thought that you have lost your mind...like minho hyung and I...we were inseparable. He was...and still is my everything then why I am feeling like this around him...i gulped scanning his sharp features...he changed a lot...he became so cold...i think the only time I saw the old minho...i saw him show emotions was that day with hyunjin in the hospital but never before or after....he is next to me after years but he seems so distant...like so close yet so far...i don't know how to explain it.

His eyes were fixed on the road, his sleeves were pulled up showing even more tattoos...hyunjin told us about them...he said he has an Aster tattoo which I can see clearly now...it is beautiful...he never forgot about us...it makes me feel better, at least I am not so dumb and pathetic for holding on someone who didn't want me.
"you are more calm now" minho hyung said pulling me out of my thoughts...
"yeah" I hummed looking out of the window" where are we going?" I added seeing that we have left the city...when did we even reach the highway.
"you wanted to get out...i am taking you out" he replied.
"where..."
"relax jisung" he said looking at me.. I froze under his gaze...my eyes immediately fell on my lap as I played with my fingers.