Chapter 33

Minho's pov
"damn it just find them" I yelled at Mr yun who sighed.
"minho I understand that you are worried but my skills are no where near hyunjin's...i am sorry but I tried everything...she must have thrown their phone away" the old man said.
"no...there needs to be a way" I replied feeling my eyes tear up...i needed to find them."how about her number?" I added.
"it is a burner phone minho...you know it is untraceable " the old man said.

I fell on the couch gripping my head...what I am going to do?i have no idea where that woman took them...and she did not ask me to do anything...i mean if she is going to hurt them...she would have done it already not taken them with her,She is on something.
"do you think you should tell your other friends...maybe the police officer...or the shins" Mr yun said making me glance at him.
"that will put them in danger...the police and hyunjin's grandma will attract a lot of attention"I said shaking my head.
"son, you can't solve this alone...at least tell your friends" the man said making me sigh...but I know he is right...seunghee is not working alone since she succeeded in taking the three of them.

But at least I know that the woman and her father are not doing okay...i am sure since she went too far she messed up an important deal for him he is not helping her...what the hell happened with them?
"I...i will call chan hyung" I said taking my phone out dialling the older's number.
"hello, who is this?" his voice came from the other line.
"it is minho...hyung...i need your help" I answered swallowing hard.
"does this have anything to do with hyunjin?" he asked.
"seunghee have them" I said biting my lips.
"what?" the older yelled followed with some murmurs probably changbin asking him about what happened.

"I need to find them..."
"how did you know about this?" he cut me off.
I took a deep breath before I start telling him about what happened how we followed Ahn and then I told hyunjin to leave with the others...the message I got from her...i have no idea how she got them though...i am going to lose my damn mind.
"we need to meet up" chan said.
"I will send you the address...don't tell the shins or seungmin...i don't want the police to get involved" I replied hanging up.

"we need a plan minho" Mr yun said making look at him" I hope you stop this woman soon...i have everything ready for me and soyeon to leave...but we need to get rid of Ahn" he added.
"the only way to do that is to kill him..."
"I am not letting you do that minho" he cut me off.
"it is not the first time I will be doing that uncle." I said rubbing my forehead.
"you promised them...no more killing...and you need to promise me too...you have to stop"he said gripping my hand.
"I can't do that...seunghee needs to die..."
"this is why I wanted you to contact Kim seungmin...she needs to be put under bars minho" he cut me off shaking his head" you suffered a lot...you started a new beginning with them, don't break your promise"he added.

I indeed promise the boys that I won't kill or get involved in the mafia's business anymore, but Seunghee is a different case...as long as she is alive she will only bring us misery like her fiance did.
"I..."
a knock on the door cut me off Mr yun immediately went to open it
"minho" chan hyung said entering the apartment followed by changbin...the two looked at Mr yun confused before they glanced at me.
"what are we going to do?" changbin asked.
"hwang hyunjin is a smart man, I am sure he saw this coming and made a backup plan ..he did not tell you anything " Mr yun said making all of us look at him.

"what do you mean?" I asked confused.
"as I said...the man is smart...no a genius...it is hard to believe that he was taken just like that" the old man replied.
"it was not anticipated to happen Mr...seunghee was quiet for a long time...i don't think that hyunjin thought about this happening...he is smart but doesn't have superpowers" changbin said while chan hyung stayed silent looking at the floor.
"hyung...is there something wrong?"I asked making the older nod.
"I feel like I am missing something...but Mr yun is right... Hyun-jin must have thought something like this would happen" he answered.