007 - ❝ sorry ❞

CHAPTER SEVEN[ real life ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
[ real life ]

SORRY

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

i got home and immediately needed someone to talk to. i called lizzie, she could tell something was wrong by the tone in my voice and quickly drove over to my house.

the door barged open and lizzie came up to my room, immediately hugging me.

"is everything okay?" she asked, i could tell she knew something was wrong. she'd always been there for me, especially at times like this.

"i dont think so." i answered, saying the truth because i knew she'd see right through my lies anyways.

"what happened? did something happen with you and those brothers?" lizzie started questioning me with a concerned look on her face the whole time.

i told her everything that happened, scared of her answers. she nodded as i spoke so i knew she was there and listening. she was the talker of the duo, but she was also a good listener sometimes. i was talking about the phone call as my voice started to quiver and my breathing got heavier. lizzie noticed the change in my tone and stopped me.

"aria, whats going on? you never act like this over anyone." lizzie said, i knew that was the truth but didn't know why i was acting like this. i broke down into tears right after she asked me that, there was no reason for me to be acting like that at all.

"i don't know what's going on at all, im not supposed to be acting like this over someone i just met." i told lizzie with tears in my eyes. she hugged me again, keeping me in her arms this time.

"it's going to be okay, just talk to chris. maybe ask his brothers about it too, they should know." lizzie smiled, she always knew what to say. i nodded in reply. she pulled away from the hug, still staying close to me.