074 - ❝ handsome boy ❞

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR ![ real life + instagram ]

[ real life + instagram ]

HANDSOME BOY

❝ HANDSOME BOY ❞

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"do you remember when we went bowling like, forever ago?" chris asked, the two of us walking toward our assigned bowling ally.

"it feels like so long ago, i can't believe you actually remember." i said, stuffing our entry tickets into my back pocket before speeding up to get the better bowling ball before chris could.

i picked up a pink ball, choosing one that wasn't too heavy but not too light either. i stuck my fingers into the little holes on top, chris finally making it to me.

"how could i forget, you were ass." he said, sending me a quick, cocky grin and gaining a playful eye roll from me.

"at least i tried," i shrugged, walking over to the start of the ally. chris followed, knowing i needed his assistance without me asking.

"gotta try harder then." he used his arm to guide me to where i was supposed to stand, wrapping it around my waist. he kept it there before tapping on my right leg. "put this leg in front of the other, it'll help with gaining momentum." he explained, me doing as he said with a small smile because of how eager he was to teach me how to bowl correctly.

he backed up a little, telling me swing my arm before letting go. i did just that, intently watching as the ball rolled toward the bowling pins after releasing my grip on it. the bowling ball collided with the pins shortly after, only missing two which was great for my first try.

chris cheered, walking back over to me. "see, you just need some power and you're good." he said, smiling as he towered over me. i was quick to reciprocate the smile before backing up and giving him space for his own turn.