017 - ❝ seems so fun ❞

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN[ real life, instagram ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
[ real life, instagram ]

SEEMS SO FUN

❝ SEEMS SO FUN ❞

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

we walked into the movie theater, going up to the counter to get popcorn and snacks. matt and nick had snuck some food in, hoping no one would notice if they just went into auditorium place. it was just me and chris who were unknowing about the whole "bring your own snacks" thing so we had to wait in line. all chris wanted was something to drink since he'd steal snacks from matt and nick, i was also planning on that but wanted to keep some snacks for the beach so i just decided to get extra.

we were both standing in line, waiting. i kept looking at my phone, hoping i'd get a notification or something so i could look busy other than just standing there awkwardly. i'd given up on that and looked at the menu like it was the most interesting thing ever.

we finally got to the front of the line after waiting for ages. chris got a pepsi and i'd chosen sour patch kids, cheetos, popcorn and more random snacks. the cashier was talking to us while i put my hand into my back pocket reaching for my money but chris beat me to, by the time i could even pull out a $10, he had already payed.

i looked up at him weird, seeing a proud smile on his face. he grabbed the snacks off the counter to hand them to me, picking up his pepsi at the same time. i just scoffed at him, dragging him to where matt and nick were waiting.

chris and i found a seat right at the back, there were barely anyone there so we had the whole theatre to ourselves. nick and matt followed us up to the top and sat next to chris.

halfway through the movie, chris had gotten up to go to the bathroom. he had forgotten he had our box of popcorn on his lap and completely dropped it everywhere.

"chris!" i yelled, trying to be quiet but still being pretty loud. i started laughing, "what the fuck did you do??" i said in between my laughs.