030 - ❝ stuck ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY [ real life + imessage ]

CHAPTER THIRTY
[ real life + imessage ]

stuck

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

it had been almost weeks. weeks. weeks since i talked to anyone and it was seriously getting to my head. not like it wasn't already the only thing i thought of, but now that i met someone new and had absolutely no way to contact them, it was bothering me even more.

'i just need space, i'll talk to them soon.' bullshit. this wasn't because i needed time away, it obviously was something deeper, i just didn't know what. after days of isolating myself from everyone and everything ive ever loved, i still didn't understand.

whatever happened with the triplets and i— or, chris and i, was not expected at all. i know i pissed him off and it was a horrible choice for me to keep asking him such personal questions but what he said about me made me see what he genuinely thought of me. the words 'there's really no point in even trying with you anymore' stuck with me like glue.

even if we always used to tease eachother or hate on eachother, it was clear that they were just jokes. this time though, it definitely wasn't all a joke. if it was though, i hope chris knows it wasnt funny at all.

i regretted cutting them all out for so long, i missed them so much, but i couldn't deal with things like this anymore. things had just been going down ever since last month and i didn't want to add more onto that by going any further with them. i know i will have to eventually, just not now.

the sound of my phone getting a notification echoed through my room, interrupting my thoughts and causing me to almost give myself whiplash from how fast i turned my head. my phone had been on do not disturb for days now but, in fact, no one wanted to disturb me. jk, a lot of people did but it didn't matter and they eventually gave up when they weren't getting texts or calls back.

i picked up my phone, almost getting blinded from the sudden light in my pitch black room. even though it was midday, my curtains had been closed and untouched for days now. plus, i was too tired and lazy to get up to turn any light on.