012 - ❝ home alone ❞

CHAPTER TWELVE[real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
[real life + instagram ]

HOME ALONE

❝ HOME ALONE ❞

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"so? are you going to tell us what happened?" nick asked from the kitchen. it's not like i couldn't, they did drop me at my house AND stayed when i specifically told them they didn't have to.

"fine, but don't say i'm being dramatic. i'm so serious about how nervy i am because of this." i said truthfully, my only wish being that they agree with me and understand how i feel.

nick and matt both nodded, showing me they accept my wishes. i started to explain to them what happened, from the minute we got there to the minute i met up with matt outside the bathroom. nicks jaw was basically on the floor when i mentioned the kiss, matt just sat there listening to me.

i ended my rant with a sigh, i was understanding how i could come off as dramatic but i knew matt and nick would get where i was coming from. why wouldn't i know if lizzie liked chris, or even the other way around? lizzie had been my best friend basically since birth. chris and i had been inseparably close ever since we met, it just didn't add up at all.

"im pretty sure lizzie would've told you, maybe it was sudden and weird?" nick started to make up excuses, also weirded out by the fact that chris hadn't mentioned anything about lizzie to them. they barely even knew eachother, this was the first time they were actually hanging out in real life.

"yeah but, if it was sudden, they must've had mutual feelings about it." matt added, not intentionally trying to make this worse but his common sense and ability to prove anyone's delusions wrong didn't help.

i sat there in silence, just thinking about the whole situation and how i could fix this. it basically had nothing to do with me, i was just stunned by the fact that lizzie nor chris had told me how they felt about each other. maybe i wasn't trustworthy enough for chris, but lizzie? that part really made me think hard. chris would've told his brothers out of anyone else too. that was always their thing, to never hide anything. it was weird, especially seeing the surprised face on nick and matt's face when i told them.