051 - ❝ babe? ❞

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE[ imessage, real life ]

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
[ imessage, real life ]

BABE?

❝ BABE? ❞

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

chris 🧡

chris 🧡
amssss
hop on facetime rq?
we haven't talked in a while

ams ❤️
yess ofcourse
call me

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

my phone rang only moments later. i quickly fixed my self, trying to look slightly decent even after having the best nap of my existence.

"hey, chris." i said, my voice a little raspy.

"hey, ams." he smiled, his eyes darting around the screen. from what it looked like, he was sitting upright in his bed, his phone in his hand.

"how's boston?" i asked, noticing the paintings on his wall that aren't in his bedroom in LA.

"boston's good, my mom wants to meet you soon. she also says you're pretty." he says, still smiling.

"how does she know what i look like if we've never met?" i asked, a small laugh escaping my lips.

"she saw you on my phone wallpaper and asked who you were." he laughed, looking away from his phone at something behind it.

"why am i your wallpaper? stalker much." i joked, earning a small eye roll from chris.

"it's a photo of our friend group, ofcourse you're there." he said. i hesitantly hummed in response, not believing his 'excuse'. "i'm not a stalker!" he defended, laughing again.

"alright, whatever you say, babe." i giggled, a sarcastic tone in my voice.

"babe?" he smiled.

"i was being sarcastic," i rolled my eyes.

"whatever you say, babe." he repeated, making me scoff.

"you're such a goof," i said, still laughing.

"i'm the goof? you're the one who forgot i was leaving to boston yesterday and asked to hang out."

"cmon, it was a mistake! i genuinely just wanted to hang out." i defended myself, a smile prominent on my face.

"you just can't live without me for more than a day, can you?" he teased, making me roll my eyes for what felt like the hundredth time.

"you've got such an attitude today, genius." i taunted him, gaining a small laugh from chris.

"who's that?" a voice from his end was heard, both of us stopped laughing.

"it's aria, you wanted to meet her." he said, his eyes following the said person as she sat down.

"aria!" she beamed, chris turning his phone towards her so i could see. "it's marylou, chris, matt and nick's mom. it's so nice to meet you!" she said, a soft, welcoming smile on her face.

"hi! chris was just talking about you." i said, smiling as well.

"he talks a lot about you too, he won't stop." she said and laughed quietly.

"mom," chris laughed. "stop exposing me." he said, smiling.

"i'm just being honest with her, she deserves to know." marylou shrugged, gaining a laugh from both chris and i.

matt eventually walked in the room, his voice being heard. "what's going on in here?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"mom wanted to meet aria, she keeps telling her my deepest secr-"

"aria, hi!" matt exclaimed, jumping on the bed and shoving chris out the way so he could be in frame.

"hi, matt!" i smiled. "how are you?" i asked, him taking the phone from chris and chris getting up to follow marylou somewhere.

"i'm all good, what about you? heard you and chris got a little something going on." he said after waiting for chris to leave the room.

"i'm good, and who said that?" i laughed, trying to hide my confusion.

"oh, nevermind. that just means he hasn't done it yet." matt mumbled, me barely being able to understand.

"what?" i asked, expecting him to repeat it.

"nothing, chris is back." he said, handing the phone back to chris.

i nodded hesitantly before being greeted with chris' face once again. "just gotta go eat dinner now, ams. talk later?" he said, walking out of his room and going downstairs.

"yeah, ofcourse." i said, us saying our goodbyes before hanging up.

authors note 💌

REALLLYYY short chap cuz i js felt like posting a little smth 🤗🤗

this isn't very well written but it's okay cuz it's js a filler

(not proofread)