037 - ❝ stay ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX[ imessage + real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
[ imessage + real life + instagram ]

STAY

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

matt

heyy ari

hii matt

nick wants to know if you wanna come over today
just to hang out yk

uhhh
yeah sure
i'll come over in a few mins

YAYAYAYAY
I LOVE YOU ARIA

i love you too matt 😭

that was nick
anyways i'll see you

oh that's embarrassing !
LMAO see you guyss

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

i dropped everything i was doing when i got matt's text and immediately started getting ready. the clothes i already had on were decent enough so i just stuck with it and ran downstairs. my hair and makeup was a mess but it was just nick and matt, i had no reason to look my best.

i ran downstairs and walked through my living room on the way to the front door. before i could grab my keys from the key rack, i spotted something in the corner of my eye. the hoodie chris gave me last week was still sitting in the same spot i left it when i got home that night. luckily, it hadn't gotten wet with rain since my jacket covered it but it still wasn't completely clean.

i decided that if i wanted to spend more time with nick and matt, i had to leave now. i grabbed the hoodie and sprinted out the door with hope that nothing would go wrong today.

the door opened to nicks big hugs and matt's screams. "is he okay?" i asked, genuinely concerned for the man.

"yeah, fortnite." nick said simply, dragging me upstairs to matt's room.