The Emergency

Hello everyone!! This chapter is now up! The second fragman was nerve wracking. I am hoping #kivmer get back together soon. It looks like kivilcim may find out episode 44!! It will certainly be emotional!

Kivilcim called the abortion clinic first thing in the morning and eventually was able to make an appointment. The clinic was fully booked but because she knew the doctor from her time being a principle, she was able to squeeze her in in the afternoon.

Kivilcim threw herself on to the bed, tightly hugging the pillow to her left. She buried her face into the pillow and began to sob into it.

My youngest daughter is almost 19 and I am now a grandmother. How could this be happening right now. If only the situation was different and her relationship with Omer wasn't tainted would she go through with this pregnancy. She had to be strong.

They were both so careful every time they had sex and protected themselves. They never even mentioned wanting kids. It never came up as it all ended to soon.

_____
About 10 weeks ago

Both standing in his apartment living room, "Remember when i told you I'd make you the woman of this house.

Kivilcim smiled."Yes, like it was yesterday."

Omer delicately kissed her jawline and she giggled. "Well you are now. Wherever our home is, you will always be the woman of our house. You are the woman of my dreams, my soulmate, the happiness in my life. I love you so much. Until the day I die." He took both of her hands and locked them behind her back with his hands.

"Omer, don't say that. You've been saying that too much lately and I don't like it.

"Come on say it too."

"I love you too, Omer. Until the day I die."

Omer closed the distance between the two and began to smirk, moving backward in a tango.

"I want to show you something in the bedroom...maybe you can brainstorm and come up with any changes you'd like to make or keep for new home"

"Oh yeah? You're taking me there just to look?" She giggled.

"Yeah, Kivilcim Unal." He grinned withe the biggest smile and winked. She giggled which made Omer smile even brighter. He led her to his bedroom as kivilcim tried to steal kisses from him along the way.

The kisses got more intense as they walked past the door and the arousal was building between the two.

"Wait.... Let me lock the door. Don't want anyone coming in early in the morning." They both laughed, remembering the first time they made love.

"Ah ah, so you think you're going to have your way with me until the morning, Omer bey. You're crazy"

"Oh, I plan on keeping you up all night."

Omer began to unzip Kivilcim's short black and white dress that hugged every curve of her body so perfectly. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"You could say it again, maybe I'll remember"

"You are the most...beautiful...woman...in the whole world" Omer began to plant kisses with each pause down her neck. Her dress still on, he slowly pulled down her sleeve, exposing her shoulders. She pulled on his shirt, hinting the skin to skin contact she was craving. He did as she wished and she helped take his shirt off. Quickly, he pulled her up and she wrapped her leg around his waist. Her arm wrapped around his neck, they began to kiss passionately.

Omer sat on the edge of the bed as they continued to make out. Kivilcim adjusted herself as close as she could to Omer, slowly beginning to grind on his lap. They both let out a moan. Omers hands slowly went up Kivilcim's legs making its way to her ass where he'd squeeze it. She smiled against his lips. He got the reaction he oh so craved. The motion caused her to push Omer's back onto the mattress where they both took a break from the passionate kissing and she slowly began to plant kisses on his forehead, followed down to his cheeks, nose and lips.