Surprise Gone Bad

Hello readers, I will probably be ending this story in two or three chapters! Thinking about doing one shots or just alternate universe stories! Hope you enjoy, leaves some comments and thoughts!

Kivilcim woke up to the sun's glare bothering her eyes. As she brought her hand up to cover the bright rays from her tired eyes, she didn't feel Omer's hands wrapped around her like he usually would every night. She saw him come into their bedroom in the middle of the night and felt his closeness as they both fell asleep after their meaningless little fight. As she shifted to her side, she noticed he wasn't there. His side was empty. It was still so early as she looked at the time, so she was surprised he wasn't in bed. She extended the back of her hands to his pillow, missing his presence.

Kivilcim, feeling down from what occurred last night, put on her robe and slowly tip toed down the stairs as she heard sounds of soft background music was playing. She could smell coffee brewing and the sweet aroma of pancakes. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw Omer's back facing her as he was cutting pieces of fruit. She walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

As Kivilcim hugged Omer from behind, he tensed slightly, surprised by her sudden embrace. Slowly, he relaxed into her touch, feeling the warmth of her against his back. He put his hands over hers which was on his stomach. They both stood there in silence for seconds. "I am sorry, Ömer." Without turning around, he spoke softly, "I'm sorry about last night, Kivilcim. I should have talked to you about Germany before making any decisions."

Kivilcim rested her head on his back, taking in his apology. "I know, Omer. And I trust you, I do, but... It just caught me off guard," she replied, her voice tinged with emotion. "I don't like fighting with you. I— maybe I overreacted because of the hormones..." Omer turned around and gently kissed Kivilcim's forehead, his gesture conveying his love and forgiveness.

"I love you so much. I don't like seeing you upset. All I want is to see that beautiful smile of yours and the sparkle in your eyes."

Kivilcim smiled widely, wiping her tears. She put both hands on either side of Omer's cheeks and pulled him closer for a passionate kiss. "I love you."

When they parted, Omer reached for a strawberry. Their bodies were so close in proximity her growing belly was pushing him against the counter. Her hands wrapped behind his back.
"Open your mouth."
"What is it?"
"A strawberry. Take a bite"
Kivilcim smiled, opening her mouth and ate the strawberry Omer put in her mouth
"Mmm, Omer, it's so sweet!"

"Our baby needs to have a big and healthy breakfast. You need to relax, kivilcim. You put yourself through so much and you're not taking care of yourself."

"I am Omer, you just spoil me, my love."
Omer grabbed another strawberry and had her eat another piece, staring at her lips as she sucked on the fruit.

"Oh by the way, my appointment is today. You have time to go before your flight, right?"
"Yes, of course. And if I didn't, I'll reschedule. I wouldn't miss finding out the gender of our baby for the world!!"

"I'm going to miss you when you're away, Omer Bey. What will I do for two days without you?" Kivilcim said in a seductive tone, their nose touching and lips just mere inches away. "Alone. In our big, empty bed.

Omer smiled, pecking her lips with short kisses in between words. His hands reached behind her night gown and came down to rest on her ass, giving it a little squeeze. Kivilcim's breathing quickened by the second.

"Kivilcim Hanim, if this meeting wasn't so important. I would carry you upstairs right now and have my way with you."

"We can't, Omer bey." Kivilcim laughed and broke away. "We have to go, I'll go get ready. And before you say anything... I will get ready alone. If you come, we'll miss our appointment."