Dessert Before Dinner 🔥

Omer woke up with Kivilcim's back against his chest. He was spooning her and taking in her scent as the sun creeped through the blinds. His hands were on her stomach. He moved closer to her and gently stroked her stomach. He noticed she's awake as she let out a sniffle.

"Kivilcim? When did you wake up?"

"I couldn't really sleep" she said sniffling and turning her body to face him on the bed. Her eyes were red from crying.

"Kivilcim, have you been crying? Please stop. I don't like seeing you upset. It kills me seeing your tears." He wiped her tears. "We will go to meet my friend today, everything will be fine, you'll see. He's the best at what he does. He's helped us on several occasions. These types of things happen all the time when you're in media... This is why our family doesn't like being out in the public eye."

"So it's my fault... because I am on TV and not at a school where no one can see me?" She said annoyed.

"No, Kivilcim that's not what I meant. You're upset and misunderstood what I said. What I mean is... things get taken out of context...more people are watching you, so they'll talk nonsense. Let's just go, talk to him, and see what we'll do from there. "

Omer kissed her forehead. "Okay?"

"Okay, I'll get dressed." When Kivilcim got up to get dressed, she felt sick again and ran to the bathroom.

Omer got up concerned. "I am coming in." He opened the door to see her bent over the toilet. He stroked her back and helped to hold her hair out of the way as she finished throwing up.

"Kivilcim, are you okay?"

Kivilcim took a deep breath, "Yeah, I feel better now. Can you help me up?"

"Of course. Can I get you anything? You know I am here for you right."

"No, Omer, I am fine now. The fact that you're asking, I appreciate you. I never really had that with Doga and Cimen." She hugged him.

They spent the next half hour getting ready and made their way to Hakan, Omer's friend. They discussed the steps needed to alter Kivilcim's image, including a public written statement confirming Kivilcim's relationship with Omer and a photoshoot of them together. Omer was hesitant at first as he has never been photographed for anything like this and it was outside of his comfort zone. He knew how important it was to Kivilcim, however, so he eventually agreed.

Hakan also mentioned that it was great news they were expecting a baby soon as that would promote a sense of public love and support for the couple.

As they made their way to their car they both sat in silence for a few minutes. "Do you feel better about this situation, Kivilcim?"

"A little bit. I just hate that those videos are out there and people are making up lies, but what can we do now? It is what it is."

"This will all be difficult at first but we will get through it. Just trust me."

Kivilcim extended her hand and put it over his. "Thank you, Omer.... For your help." They both smiled.

"It's no problem, my love. I wish it never happened. I'll drop you off at work, okay?"

"Ok."

Kivilcim walked into her office and noticed a man sitting on her couch, his back facing her. It was ertugrul.

"Ertugrul bey, welcome. You came like you said you would.. I thought we discussed everything over the phone."

Ertugrul got up from the couch and came closer to Kivilcim. "Kivilcim, I didn't have the chance to express my feelings until Ömer came and disturbed us."