Oh, baby! 🔥

"Omer... I have to tell you something important, but I don't want to do it here."

Omer's smile faded. He was a little concerned when he saw her face drop. "Is everything okay? Nothing bad happened, right?"

"No, I don't think it is a bad thing but can we go somewhere more private?"

Omer nodded. They both got up, leaving the café with their hands intertwined with each other. She missed his touch. Since Kivilcim came by taxi, she went in Omer's car, heading towards their home.

As they were on the way, they both sat in silence. Omer's hand grasping the car gear tightly and Kivilcim's hands on top of his. Omer would steal a few glances trying to see if he could sense Kivilcim's mood. She let out a sigh, trying to play a few scenarios in her head. She didn't know how to start. She didn't think he would be upset, but she wanted everything to be right. She put her hands on her lap, playing with her bracelet. Omer noticed she removed her hands from his and felt the emptiness. He immediately put his hands on her thighs, not wanting to lose distance for even a second.

As they approached the house, he parked his car in the drive way and they both entered the house. Omer went into the kitchen to grab themselves drinks and brought over an already prepared cheeseboard to snack on while they talked. He handed her a glass of wine and juice for himself.

"Here you go, my love." He sat down next to her, crossing one leg over the other on the couch, listening to her.

Kivilcim was reluctant when she took the drink in her hand and set it down on the marble coaster. "Actually, Omer... I won't be drinking this."

"Why, it isn't the one you like. I swear it is the brand you put on the shopping list but I may have misread."

"No, I saw the bottle you poured. It is the right one, but I mean.. temporarily... I will be cutting my wine intake."

"Okayyy, why? I can bring you something else" he said innocently, getting ready to get up and get her something else.

She grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. He still didn't get it and she giggled.

"Because..." she swiped her bangs behind her ear and looked at him lovingly. "I am pregnant."

"What did you say?"

"I am pregnant."

His face became soft, eyes wet. He grabbed her hands. "You're not joking, are you."

"No, I am not." she said, as her voice broke from being emotional.

Omer jumped off the couch from excitement, pulling her up with him. He picked her up, spinning in circles. "I can't believe it. We're having a baby!!" He let her slowly slide down his body until her feet touched the floor. Taking her face in her hands he kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss out of breath, "When? how did you find out?"

Her excitement fell when she remembered how she found out. "Actually, I was surprised myself, Omer. Remember when we went to the trip with Metehan and Cimen?"

Omer nodded.

"Well, I felt nauseous then and at the coffee shop we were both at, I felt dizzy. I didn't know then, I thought I had a bad case of the flu or a stomach virus. The day before your surgery, I fainted when I met with Alev. She took me to the hospital and they ran some tests and well, I found out I was pregnant. I was upset at first and lonely, thinking how could I raise a baby by myself. You weren't there with me, so I wanted to get an abortion. I asked for a sign to let me know if I was doing the right thing. When I went to the clinic the next day, Doga called and told me you were in critical condition. I immediately rushed to the hospital. Seeing you there...almost losing you, I just wanted to see you smile again. Waiting for you to wake up felt like a lifetime. I felt like I was dying."

Omer wiped her tears and kissed her. "I love you so much. The hard part is over, hayatim. You made me the happiest man on earth, I love you so much."

Kivilcim stood on her toes hugging him tightly, when she let go their nose brushed against each other. Their breathing became one and she slowly gave in, kissing him on the lips. Their tongues playing against each other and oh so passionately, Omer picked her up, taking her to their bedroom. There was that spark that reignited between them, it never went away.

Careful not to drop her, he laid her on the bed gently, both taking off the pieces of fabric coming in between them. He helped take off her pants and slowly climbed on top of her. "Omer, wait." Kivilcim put her hand on his chest. "Are you sure we can have sex so soon after your surgery."
"Actually, the doctor recommended I get some exercise and I think this is just perfect."

"Omer, you jokester. I am serious." She laughed hysterically.

"Me, too. I am very serious right now" He began kissing her across her jawline and behind her ears down to her shoulders. She moved her head to the other side, giving him access.

Kivilcim closed her eyes, fully aroused. Her body arching under his as he kissed every inch of her body. She missed being near him, his touch, his hot breath against her skin. She moaned, bringing him up to her. "Kiss me."

He felt himself becoming harder as he heard her moans become louder. It was music to his ears. "I want you inside of me, Omer, now"

Omer grabbed himself, slowly entering her, giving her time to accommodate his length but it didn't take long as she was already wet. He began thrusting against her with long, gentle strides, not wanting to hurt her. They had to be more careful now.

Kivilcim had different plans, however. "Harder, Omer, please."

Omer groaned doing everything she said and he would never stop listening to her. He grabbed her wrists, bringing them above her head. He began kissing her lips, muffling her moans. As he thrust into her harder, he could feel her inner walls closing in on him, feeling her body shake beneath him as she tightly wrapped her legs behind his waist. He quickly followed behind her, both breathing at the same rate. Sweat dripping down their chest, she wrapped her arms around him tightly, moving with each thrust as their pleasure subsided.

As their breathing calmed down, Kivilcim had her back against Omer's chest. His arm was around her pulling her close to him.

"I missed you so much, Omer"

"Me too" He kissed her forehead and smiled. Omer quickly got out of bed, putting his robe around his built body. Walking into his night stand, he put something in his hand, but Kivilcim couldn't make out what it was. She covered herself with the blanket, tousling her messy hair to the side. Laying back against the bed, she looked at Omer confused. "Omer, what happened? Where are you going?"

"Fixing something I never should have done." He climbed into bed, looking at Kivilcim lovingly.
"Kivilcim, I made a lot of mistakes recently. One's that hurt you. I almost lost you and that is something I cannot live with. I promise that I will do everything in my power to make you happy, our family happy." He grabbed her hand and put the ring back on her fingers. Her ring. "Will you marry me.... again?"

Kivilcim smiled, adoring his gesture. "You're not asking me to marry you... again.. just because I am pregnant, huh?" she joked.

"Definitely not. You're my everything. This ring should never have come off your hands." He brought her hand up, kissing them. "So, what do you say, Kivilcim... hanim?"

"Well, Omer...bey.. my answer is definitely yes!"

They both embraced each other in a tight hug, not wanting to let each other go.