Infatuation-MISTAKE

Sana's POV

It's been six months already with Job and also my dear Mom bugging me to get married before she wants me to lose weight it's not like I don't want to I want to but given my condition its hard for me to lose weight.

I was barely 19 when I learned about my PCOS which scared me to death with irregular periods, weight gain, facial hair, and a lot more, the moment my doctor diagnosed me she put me on Birth control pills which further caused my weight gain cause gynecologist think that's the only solution if not lose weight. I have given my everything to combat my battle against PCOS.

I have always been confident in my own skin people around me love me and yes they do bully me in their own way sometimes it just hurts but I am used to it. My Dating life is something went all down in the drain cause it was trend to have hook ups and one night stands rather than commiting to one, I thought of giving it a shot but chickened out when I was approached.

That's when I met Salim through a mutual friend Neha, she met him at a college fest where both were organizer from different colleges and hit it off, Neha's my childhood friend and distant cousin we have been inseparable from elementary school, she knows me in and out a sister I never had, she lives with her family a joint family which always fascinated me lots aunts and uncles and cousins around it use to be fun to be at her place.

Salim was the typical city guy hailing from Hyderabad, tall, fair skinned, with athlete built and dark curly hair and tuff beard and oh my god!!!! his voice is something that pulled me towards him.

He was sweet at first meet and we kept meeting with Neha with us and eventually became best friends, he was in his final year of college when he met me and by the time i was done with the college he was already working in a firm, but still he use to make sure to talk to me after every shift and have long conversations I was like his diary where everything from his day goes into and eventually we started meeting with out Neha.

I was always attracted to him but never showed it to him, he was very considerate to wards me things were going good until one day he introduced us to his girlfriend Sunaina, she was all which I wasn't smart, beautiful and THIN, all my confidence went into the drain after meeting her, and distance increased between me and Salim, fewer phone calls, few to no messages and no meetings, I was starting get used to this until one night he called me in a very disturbed mood and informed that he had a breakup and I was happy I felt guilty but was happy .

I consoled him asked him am always there for him he can share anything with me after a month or so he asked if we could meet I was out of college in search of job was always free and I was deeply infatuated with him I had no reason to say No to him, we went for dinner, had a very long conversation felt like we were never apart and when it was time to drop he ended up hugging me and before I even realize about the hug, he was kissing me!!!!

I felt his lips on my lips it was not a soft kiss it was wild as if he was a hungry wolf trying to devour which made us breathless and I was on cloud nine and thought him kissing me is beginning to something that I have been anticipating, he bid me goodbye and left, Next morning I expected a call or message from him but whole day and whole week goes by nothing comes my way, it's like kiss never happened or that night never happened, 15 days goes by It was Neha's birthday and we were having a birthday party and that's when i see him and he behaves as if every thing is fine.

After party he pulls me aside hugs me again! kisses me Again!!!, Says he was busy cause of which he couldn't reach me as he was swamped with some office work . I was cajoled by his sweet nothings and this time I initiated the kiss and he devoured me, we met few times in SECRET, he always wanted to keep this from Neha, As she might feel awkward and me lots of red flags my way which I avoided as he avoided me after every kiss

Only for me to receive a text from him to inform that the kiss was a mistake and never should have happened, I was a Mistake he made in hurt of his broken relation ship, I would have been happy if I was told that he don't like me or doesn't feel same to wards me but using me and my friendship as a Rebound is something broke me.

After that I always doubted a guy's intention towards me which led me to stay single till 28 .And that's when I realized my infatuation is a MISTAKE .