Insecurities

It's already been 2 months since Sana and Arafath got married.
And a month since they moved to another country made few good friends got adjusted but
Blame it on schedules or periods they still haven't done the "Deed"

"Good morning, sweetheart" Arafath kisses Sana's fore head and sleeps next to her.

"Good morning, when did you come back should have woke me up"

"Just 15 mins ago" Arafath says and falls into slumber.
Sana fumbles and looks at the phone it's already 5:45 am she looked at her husband and felt sad for him as he has been working relentlessly for few days cause of few important cases,her heart ached when she looked at him and she was determined to make sure his day off goes well.
After being done with her morning prayer and rituals she dressed in a casuals started prepping heart full meals.

"Hey there!! I have been looking for you" Arafath hugs Sana from behind and kisses her.
It's been two months but Sana still hasn't been accustomed to his warmth and touches, everytime he touches she feels all gooy and warm.

"Hey, I have been cooking for you, are you good for the lunch now or do you wanna sleep a little more". Sana spoke looking at him while her hands were tracing his dark circles.

"Let's have the lunch and then we will take a nap for a while before going out for dinner, what say" Arafath asked her raising his eyebrow.

"I have cooked enough for lunch and dinner so please no going out I would suggest get that much needed sleep you look like a raccoon and I don't want to see you like this". sana kissed his cheeks and said "I am going to drop this at Jenny's place by then fresh and up okay.

"Wow this is amazing, my wife is a wonderful cook"

"Am glad you like it but please let me know if you need any changes anything spicy or less spicy let me know next time I will cook according to your taste,actually let me just make it less spicy you always stay awake isn't good for your tummy".

"Oh!! So you are being this caring wife now ." Arafath looked at Sana with this playful smile on his lips as she was cleaning the table.

"What's wrong with that can't I care for my husband now?"

"No, you can I didn't say that it's wrong but you will make me dependent on you".
"I would love if you can depend on me, but talking about dependency I would like to apply for jobs here it's been a month already and am still sitting at home".

"So what do you wanna do?"
"I wanna go see if there are any play schools around ?"
"Play schools?, but you were teaching high schoolers if am not wrong"
"Yeah I was but I think I wanna explore that little minds now, and I get off work soon too and day care or play schools are much better than tackling those high schoolers" Sana explained.

"Well anything is good with me, you decided".

"Ohh the nap after the food is soo amazing,"
They both lie down facing each other and Arafath starts tracing her jaw,
"you look beautiful".
"Thank you".
"You wanna know something?"
"What?"
"I think I liked you as a kid as well"
"You are kidding, you always bullied me !!"
"Yeah that's cause you always stood up and you looked cute with that nose of yours scrunched up"
"Arafath just cause we are married now!!you don't have to justify your bullying" Sana said playfully.

"Baby am serious"
"Oh yeah, fool someone else".

Sana was about to get out of the bed but Arafath pulled her into his embrace and started kissing her lips as if he has been devouring it, the room was filled with heavy breathing and Arafath let his hands roam inside her clothes making her shiver with his touch.

"It's still day Arafath!!"
"So??" Arafath answered rubbing her back and kiss on her face.
"So we can't be doing this in the day light".
Arafath stopped for a while and looked in her eyes " who told you this ?"
"No one I thought that's how it is!!, I have never seen anyone do this in the noon"
"Sana no one does this infront of anyone and god sake no one tells anyone before having sex"
"But it's too well lit here and I don't feel comfortable"
"But baby it's just me, and what do you mean it's too well lit, it will be lit even when you do it in the night".
"But night,we can just turn the lights off".
"Wait!!! Sana are you thinking of making love in dark?, but why?"
"I don't know I am shy"
"This all about shedding those inhibitions baby, so that we can see each others transparency, Sana if this is cause of the insecurity that you have to trust me I am not going to turn off the lights"
"You know what? Let's just not talk about it" saying this Sana got out of the bed"
"Wait you can't just walk away from the issue, you need to talk"
"But I don't want to Arafath and please don't push me"
"Baby am not pushing you,am just trying to understand where is this coming from?"
"You will not understand even if I tell you"
"You can't just tell that with even letting me know about it Sana, sweetheart listen don't you want see me, your husband ?,like don't want to know about how I look or feel"
"I want to and I want to admire you everytime I look at you, But you might not feel the Same, what if you feel disgusted looking at me?
What if you don't like how my body looks?"

Arafath was left speechless after listening to her reasoning

Hey dear readers thanks for supporting and loving my work
Vote like and comment on the chapters so that I can improve if anything is needed