New beginnings

"Welcome home beta" Arafath's mum hugged Sana and welcomed in the home.

"Arafath come here beta and sit next to her we will start the rasam now."

" do we have more ceremonies mom." Arafath asked hoping the answer would be a no so that he can spend time with his wife.

"Yeah few games and ceremonies which are not mandatory but for fun,so you better not whine and play along" said Arafath's Mum.

"Faiza bring the bowl of milk and flowers and drop few silver coins in it, and Sana beta listen am gonna put this ring in the bowl and you both have to look for it and who ever wins well this ring will go to them", saying this Sana's mother in law Famiha dropped a ring

"Come on Sana don't lose out to him said Shibra"
Being distantly related to each other made our families juggle a lot, the cousins were all over the places now Shibra was here as Arafath's cousin from his dad's side but she loves Sana a little more.

"Shibra aren't you on my side"Arafath asked her,
"Jiju am always on my didi's side".everyone around started laughing cause of this small tug of words.

"I found it"said Sana she was tactfully found ring when Arafath and Shibra was blabbering with each other.

"Well Chalo then our bride is gonna have upper hand in the relationship Arafath now be careful okay" Faiza teased him.

"Faiza please help Sana so that she can change and rest for a while and I will send refreshments Shibra beta come with me in the kitchen" Famiha went into kitchen to deal with refreshments for guests.

As it was said even Arafath got up to go into the room, "oh hello!!! Where are you going ?"faiza asked.

"To my room!!"Arafath said nonchalantly,

" it is your room but you have to wait till we get the bride ready after that may be if we feel that we are all tired and want to sleep then might let you in" Faiza told this And ushered the bride in to the room leaving Arafath alone in the hall and probably a little sad.

"Well my brother is totally smitten by you Sana"

"Nothing like that I don't think so, may be he want to rest as well"

"Ohho, did you want him to come with you as well?"

"What??? No didi I didn't mean that way!"

"Am just teasing you my dear bhabhi, but it's real that he is smitten by you, he likes you and may be eventually fall in love with you as well"

"In sha Allah" said Sana.

"Okay your bags are here let's get you changed for the night"
With the mention of the night, Sana's palms were sweating and she felt as if her chest is going to burst out, her tummy felt weird imagining of her had to spend the night with Arafath alone in the room on the same bed.

"You didn't bring any of your nighties?"
"Nighties?"
"Yeah the one we sent with the other clothes before your wedding, I specially hand picked few Faiza winked saying this"
"Oh that must be in other bags this duffle bag was given for immediate change"
Sana was embarrassed to even think about those nighties. Which she saw in the clothes sent by her in laws before her wedding day they were explicit and not to be packed with something that can be found easily.

" mum packed a saree in the bag for the change"
" oh yeah there is this red saree which is also sexy i see"

" mum packed  a saree in the bag for the change"" oh yeah there is this red saree which is also sexy i see"

"Didi do I have to come out after the change"?

"No not necessary you can rest here and mum said she will send you dinner here"
Knock knock

"Didi it's me Shibra I come bearing food"
"Ohh this dramebaaz Shibra"
"Come in,but when faiza opened the fore there were Neha and amaal standing as well"

"Sana!!!! Oh my god you look sexy in this saree"
"Oh please am feeling nervous already don't you start with that"said Sana blushing hard.

"Babblu bhaiya can't wait he is been fidgeting a lot"Neha laughed hard thinking about Arafath being in patient.

"Am I looking good?" Sana was pretty nervous already thinking about night but she want to make sure that is presentable .

"Oh ho Chanda you look good and trust me Arafath can't keep his eyes and hands away from you",Neha was all into teasing her.

"Neha can you be less perverse for the night I seriously can't handle your humour tonight" Sana was clearly jittered.

"Will he like me?"
"Will he be happy with the way I look"?
"What if he feels disgusted seeing my fat body"?

Her insecurities were literally eating her inside.
What night awaits Sana and her married life ?

Hey lovely readers, thanks for the support and sorry for the delay and please keep voting,commenting your thoughts.

Pictures are sourced from Pinterest not mine .