Dad's got your back

Arafath's POV
The day went by in a blink, but not the memories her eyes, her expressions, her smile and her lips.
I cannot take anything off my mind, and to say that I was insecure about her sounds like a bit silly now as she was going through same but our context of feeling insecure is different.

When I was making her wear ring her palms were cold she was clearly nervous and she looks beautiful when is shying like a new bride, My Bride.

After reaching home my mum and sister sat me down and literally inquired about what had happened in the room I just gave them the gist of it that we had the conversation and cleared up few things, and I also asked them "did you guys by any chance comment on her weight?"

My and my sister were confused and said No that's when I explained them why she fainted as she was starving her self for a month and the nerves and jitters of the engagement finally hit her.
It's good she fainted if not I would have never known that she is doing something silly.

My sister goes "well it would be better if she can really loose some weight I mean she is good girl with better conscience and good heart but yeah when she stands next to you!!"

She is beautiful didi, she is everything I could ever ask for so please do not ever say this again special not in front of her and mom please ask all the Chachi's, tayi ji's and phupho's not comment on her weight cause she don't deserve that and the feeling of insecurity.

After that little meeting my dad came in and said "he is right and it's not like she isn't trying anything,that girl she looks like she has lost good amount of weight in a month that means she is willing and trying after marriage also she can continue and loose the weight but in a healthy way"

I was glad at-least someone understood why I am saying all this about not hurting her feelings.

Thanks daddy!!oye chal daddy ke bache you anyways are close to your ammi only!but remember Arafath she is someone leaving her everything and coming to our home make sure of supporting her at every step and taking Stand for her every time like this and that doesn't mean you support her something in wrong as well she is young she is prone for mistakes as well so make sure you correct her when she does something wrong and encourage her when she does something right and I will ask her to do same with you as well, cause son! Marriage is all about growing together."

Well me and my dad always have these kind of moments especially when I am entering into the big phase of my life or if I have fallen in my life, his words help me to get up and straighten my back cause I know no matter what happens I have this lion of a man standing behind me and teaching me through out my life experience no matter how older the child grows they are always those little children for their parents who are still learning how to walk cause they will always make sure that they are their either to catch or to hold if the child stumbles .

Daddy I know I always have you to guide me and I want you to be the same cheering leader for Sana as well cause she has this missing in her life currently.
"Of course beta she is going to be a daughter of this house soon and she deserves the treatment what your sister receives as well."

I am lucky that I have this family and I feel Sana is going to feel the same as well hopefully fingers crossed.
By the time meeting ended it was already time for night prayer after praying my Isha, I had a coffee as I am still working on my thesis and I was also contemplating on texting her or not as she might be tired and sleeping already it was late as well but before I let my phone down on desk I received a notification.

"Asalamualaikum,are you up?"

Pictures are sourced from the Pinterest
Please vote and comment beautiful readers
Lots of love and respect to the ones reading.