Trust your MOM

Arafath's POV,

Sana what?

you guys are kidding, right?

Mom, I don't even know her!

What do you mean I was enjoying being around her, there is nothing like that and she is not my type.

"Is it because she is fat?"

What? No Mum No, that is not the case here, I mean she is beautiful and all but she is someone I barely know.

"I didn't knew your father before marrying him." and we all saw what happened with the girl you knew all along and dated as well.

Exactly mum I knew her. we dated but still things went wrong, I don't even know her and I can't Imagine the possibilities that can go wrong.

Arafath beta you trust me right?

Have I ever did something which wasn't in your favor?

Trust me honey she is best for you and you my son will thank me one day for choosing her.

I was totally and indirectly being emotionally targeted by mother and she is my all and everything the only woman in my life I can trust with my eyes closed.

I once gave chance to my selection and this time I want to go along with her decision.

Okay! fine lets meet her and get this over cause I don't have anymore of vacations left, and if I feel she isn't the one I will back off no matter how you pacify me.

"Of course am not forcing you to marry her, It's just meet her once, know her then we will decide, So should I tell them that we will be going tomorrow to meet her?".

Yes Please go ahead.

I love you beta and no pressure remember.

Whole night all I could think of what can talk to her and how is she gonna feel about it?

What if this isn't a right decision, after tossing and turning for a while sleep took over almost early in the morning and I didn't have to worry about anything as we were going in the evening for dinner.

I got dressed in kurta pyjama

I feel more comfortable at dinners wearing this

We reached their place and after exchanging pleasantries,my mum asked them to bring the girl so that we can meet.
I was sweating!!!!
Like what? Seriously !!!!why am I feeling nervous?
What if she turns out to be like her as well?
Am I making the right decision.
Or this is going to be another willful mistake.
I just don't know.
I was contemplating my last thoughts until I saw her.

Hey readers please do leave a comment or a review so that it can motivate me to write
Picture credit:- Pinterest
Let me know if you like the pictures or should I leave it to your imagination.