Call for Celebration

"We really had good time beta"

The family hugged Sana one by one as it's time for them to go back.

"Am going to miss all of you, it was so nice to have my family with me" Sana said hugging and mother and mother in law.

"Don't worry beta we will come back,in Sha Allah once you get pregnant or at the time of deliver me and your mum will come to take care of you and the baby"

Listening to this Sana stood still not knowing how to answer or address it, while Arafath jumped in and said.
"Ammi it's too early for that, we are still enjoying our life".

After a little conversation they all boarded the plane and left to their home country.

After a year

Year passed by after that incident, Sana and Arafath weren't able to conceive doctors labeled it as unexplained infertility and given that Sana had PCOS it helped as trigger for it.

"Hey beautiful!!!!"

"Hi!!!! How come you are back so early"

"I was just missing you and craving for you"
Arafath hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck.

"Ohhh !!!!!"

Sana gave very flat response which made Arafath to stop and look at her.

"Don't tell me you took the test again"?

"This time we have been trying Arafath I mean we plan everything, we check my ovulation, my timing and we even plan the time we have sex to make sure so that we can get pregnant".

"But why it isn't happening"

"Sana please we have shown to every gynaec we know there is nothing wrong with either of us"

"No!!! I think it's me, I think it's my PCOS, I am the reason why am not able to conceive"

"Honey no it's not you didn't you listen what doctor told you last time all your parameters are up to the mark with in the range and look at you, you have been working so hard that you have lost so much of weight".

"I don't recognise you anymore Sana, you were so lively and use to enjoy life before now all we talk is about baby!!!"

"It's like I don't exist in your life, it's just baby, baby all the time."

"So you don't want one ?"

"If this is how emotionally draining our life is going to be am better off without any kid".

"How can you say that?"

"Am not saying that I have decided we will not try for baby"

"These days when you initiate sex I don't understand is it because you want it or because your calendar says for to have sex".

"Am done with this Sana, why can't we be happy just by ourselves, do we really need child to stay happy?"

"I want to give you everything Arafath, a home filled with laughter and a life with a big happy family cause that's what I dreamed for us, now I feel that dream is slipping out of my hand"

Arafath hugs his wife and consoles
"You are my family!! You are all I need, nothing more nothing less and child would have been bonus but that will not change anything between us".

Saying this he kisses her forehead and consoles her through her consistent sobbing.

Few week passed by when they received a call from India.

"Oh my God!! Are you serious"

"Congratulations!!!! Am so happy for you Neha"

"Thank you and please make sure you guys arrive at least a week before my wedding I want to spend a little time with you before I get married."

"Ofcourse me and Arafath will fly as soon as his leave is approved".

"I have called Arafath bhai he didn't respond"

"He has an important surgery today so he must be busy"

"Okay miss!!! now cough up the details about your would be husband".

Sana was happy for her sister as she is getting married and she felt all adrenaline rush thinking of going back to her homeland which made her forget about her pain for a while.

"You are home!!"

Arafath stunned hearing her chirping voice after what felt like years.

"Yeah I am!"

"Did you get call from the family?"

"Yeah I think I missed few calls thought of calling them back but slipped my mind".

"Neha's wedding date is fixed and guess what even Shibra is about to get engaged with in a week after the wedding"

"Oh well that calls for double celebration!!"

"Yeah!!! When are we flying?"

"Sana!!! The wedding is two months away"

"Your leave ?? Did you plan on applying them accordingly?we need to have a schedule as well"

Arafath was feeling all giddy as he was seeing his wife all hyped up after very long time, but he was also concerned about their return what happens when anyone in family questions or asks about news of pregnancy or child.

"Earth to husband!!!"
"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing baby I am just thinking of  how many shopping bags do I have to carry now".

"Oh!!!! Honey thanks for reminding!!! Neha did ask for few cosmetics and I want to gift Shibra few Things and oh my god I have to buy gift for huda and humza they must be expecting something from their Mama and Mami na"

"Okay hold your horses wifey!!! I understand you are excited and I promise I will make you shop till you drop but for now please am hungry"!!

"Oh oh!!! I was so excited that I didn't made dinner tonight"

"Hahah that's totally fine it's been so long we went out for dinner!! Get dressed it's a date sweetheart"

Kissing her lips Arafath walks into the room leaving Sana blushing in the hall, after what felt like months she herself felt that she is happy.

Love in plus size On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara