First correspondence

Sana's POV
Asalamualaikum, are you up?
It took me whole evening to decide and write up this message I was in a dilemma to do it or not then I remembered how he said that he needs the affirmation and I don't see any harm in sending greetings first not a bad thing.

"Walaikumasalam, so someone finally decided to message me?"
I have zero idea on what to reply cause I was flustered receiving his immediate reply I was just looking at the phone for constant 5 minutes.

"Are you there?"
Yes I am here
"What happened ?"
Nothing was just wondering how to answer your question.
"Oh my god am sorry if that question made you contemplate your thoughts for so long"
Well there is nothing to be sorry about,I am not a good tester you see.
"I see, is there anything else that you aren't good at?"
There are lot of things you will learn about them slowly.
"Well glad to know our marriage life will be filled with surprises then".

Married life!!' This word made me imagine our life together for a while, how different is it going to be, will we have lot of disagreements, or are we going to be each others friends for life?
Does he expect me to be on his beck and call?
Or is he someone who is going to be helping me with our chores and kids someday?
Oh kids !!!! I always wanted to have kids!!!
Tiny human version of my self or may be his version as well.

Thinking about our possible future made me blush and flustered?

"Did you zone out again?"
No, actually yes kind of .
"So what were you thinking?"
"Nothing was just thinking about our possible married life"
"Am sure that is going to be all well and good, in sha Allah"
In sha Allah.
"You looked beautiful today and please make sure not to faint again at the wedding"
I blushed a little, yes sir will follow your orders.
" it's not an order, its my care for you, i would never want to change you ever, unless you want to change yourself"
Well I never thought of changing my self but I wanna be a better version of my self for your sake.
" and that just made my day and night and weeks may be"
I started giggling just loud enough for my cousins to look at me and gather around me.
"Are you talking with jiju (brother in law)"
No, I don't know why I said that, you can go to sleep I was talking to Neha,
" well it's not like you are doing something wrong talking to him just make sure you talk decent"
What???? Shibra may I have to remind you who is older here ?
"Okay okay I understand I was just educating you"

Enough of your education here go to sleep.
"So what are you going to do if we sleep"
Saying this she winked, the audacity to wink and think what not so I just texted Arafath saying.
Is it fine if we can text tomorrow may be am bit swamped with attention from my cousins here!!!
"Haha no worries you can just have fun with them anyways we have to spend all our lives together we get plenty of time to interact"
Well thanks for understanding Good night
"Good night Sana"

After the chat with him I turned to my bunch of cousins who were waiting for the gossip, I was texting him it was just hi and hello and nothing special we didn't discuss anything else.

"Not even honeymoon"
Excuse me!!! Lady mind your tongue you are talking to your elder sister.
"You are only 2 years older to me and listen, it's important to discuss about those things what if he wants to take you somewhere else and you don't like it like Bali,you aren't fan of it"

That's cause every honeymooners go there, and did you forget we will be flying to London after wedding,
"Yeah you will, but it will be later right!!"
May be we will just go around some where in India itself explore places and get to know each other.

"Okay fine, looks like you have something planned out already,it has been a tiring day let's just sleep"

Yeah sure let's just sleep, just before going to bed I received a message.
"Sleep and do not thing about the conversation we just had, cause am doing the same and I can't sleep but you have to sleep as it's not good for you to stay awake after a hectic day"

I was smiling like a fool.
"He seems to be considerate"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
"Ahhhh" what the heck why are you shouting".

Why are you sneaking behind my and reading my conversation,
"Hehehe I was about to ask you for pictures but I happened to look at the message."

Oh my god you know what sleep now I am going to sleep as well.

"Yeah yeah as you have to follow your fiancés advice"
Shibra!!! Can you sleep!!!
" yes mam"

Uffff it really was a hectic day and no matter how much I wanted to sleep, my feelings for Arafath were just not letting me the warm fuzzy feeling of having a person of mine is very very different and I seem to enjoy it a lot.

May be I deserve happiness as well.