Bully Bubblu

Sana's POV
Eyes.... His eyes was this brown shade like hazelnut they must look really good when he goes in sun.
I was still in his embrace when we heard my cousins coming through and finally I got the introduction I wish I never had.
One of my cousins Asma introduced me to him Bub's wassup ?
You never come to get togethers like this !!!
Well you might know her already but remember Sana?
He had this look as if he was un aware of my existence
Shibra goes oh yeah how can you remember her you know her by her pet name Chanda.
Yes Chanda that was the pet Name given to me from my maternal side of the family.
I also observed realisation hitting him and he goes oh yeah!!!!!!
I was still clueless about who he was till I heard his name Bubblu!!
Duh bubblu the bully who never let a chance go by to bully me torture me I was dreadful when I was around him till his family moved abroad.
Fuckkkk!!!! Why is he here and for the sake of god why the hell on the world did I think that he looks attractive even in the slightest way.
Well she is so different so I couldn't recognise her!!!
That's it all my insecurities flew back. So he thinks am fat, he doesn't fine me attractive ?
Why am I thinking about it ?
Am I bothered that he doesn't find me attractive?
I don't know!! I just don't know I wanna get out of this space right now .
I made sure not to come across him while wedding, I avoided him as if he was a plague and I managed to do that till the day after the wedding where I was introduced to his parents as well. But to my satisfaction I didn't see him anywhere after the wedding processions were done.
Babblu and I are distant cousins his dad and my mum are cousins. Which makes us second cousins may be or third may be not sure but cousins.
Babblu Aka Arafath he was chubby kid that's how name Babblu very notorious,bully dread for the young kids there didn't go a time where I always escaped him only to be caught by him and for the love of god he use to hit me pinch me bite me all the things a kid shouldn't do to other hide my toys eat my icecream or snacks anything that puts me in agony was done by bubblu when we were young.
But as we started growing his parents moved abroad as his mother was a doctor and his dad was an engineer and an elder sister who was in middle school by then,they thought moving abroad will be good for whole family's future and after that summer I never met bubblu till last night.
I heard that they moved back to India but wasn't sure that he moved along with his parents and will be attending this wedding in person.
Just before we were leaving for home my uncle invited us for coffee and some conversation.
They were behaving very odd serving us and talking to my mum in a very friendly manner which didn't look out of place but still wasn't looking right just when I was thinking we will be leaving his mother sat beside me held me by my hand and opened her beautiful mouths just to ask me "will you marry my Arafath (BUBBLU) ?"