Meeting Friends

"Arafath!!!!, can you just help me with this ?" Sana called out to her husband from bedroom.

"Please pin this up and hook my blouse I told ammi to not get me blouse with back hooks how will I get them done if I don't have help!!"

"Who says you don't have help?" Arafath comes from behind and places her hair on one side of the shoulder and pulls her closer while he hooks the buttons.

"Am not only good at removing but also help you wearing your clothes". He whispers slowly in her ears in the process of tying knit of her blouse.

Sana turns red cause of his comments it's been six months to their wedding she still isn't used saying him such things.
"Can you atleast not flirt at wrong timings you will make me late".

"On the other hand we can totally skip the engagement and stay in bed you know, Armaan will not mind".

"And what will you tell Armaan?"

"I will tell him I had some patient coming in".

"Haaa!!! You can't lie about your profession
Dr. Sahab,"

"Okay then we will tell you aren't feeling well".

"Seriously  Arafath!!!! Stop being such a bubblu and let's go am all done, you have been pecking above me to get ready and now you wanna stay back".

"After seeing you like this I don't want to go now!!"

Sana was wearing a royal blue color saree and was looking stunning

"And you cleaned up nice as well and you look so deliciously handsome"

Even Arafath wore three piece suit  from the similar color pallete complimenting Sana's blue saree

"Wait!! What?? You just said I looked delicious that's first coming from you as you never speak your mind about me ?" Arafath chides her by pulling her into his arms

"Do you really wanna get on your friend's wrong side cause we Mr. , Are running late, rest of flirting will do once we are back, come let's go now".

Sana and Arafath drove to their destination where Armaan was getting married to his long time girl friend Rahila who both met during their medical school and all of them were Arafath's good friends.

"Are they gonna like me I mean after we got married I met Armaan and few of your friends but not all of them".

"Relax and why are you bothered about them liking you?, but if you will feel good they will like  you, I mean they were so happy when I got married and they are actually waiting to meet you ?"

"Why were they happy cause you got married ?"

"Cause before meeting you I wasn't in a very good place and meeting you has been the best thing In my life".

Sana always wondered what he was like before he got married some time in the conversation he would give a little peek in to his past and as they have decided to never let their past affect their present,

She never bothered asking him but still got to know there was something he was not taking about which implied he was very different before meeting her.

"Okay hoping for the best." Sana said while Arafath held her hand.

The friends were welcoming, didn't made her feel out of the place.

Armaan made Sana meet his finance who will be his wife in five days.

"Heard a lot about you Sana" rahila says hugging her "and thanks for being here".

"Thanks for inviting and hope you heard all the good things".

"Well your husband never talks anything apart from good things".

"Ohh I thought you heard about me from Armaan, didn't knew my husband speaks about me to his friends"

"Ohhh it took a while for him to stop it until we unanimously asked him to shut up, Sana ye Sana wo, Sana aisi, Sana waisi, Sana ke haath ka khaana"
(Sana this and that and they way Sana cooks")

Sana looks at her husband who is very silently standing next to her and asking his friends to shut up.

"Well thanks for letting me know that my husband adores me"

"And I have been wanting to meet you, wanted to thank you for bringing Arafath back !!"

"Bringing back?, was he not planning on coming to London."

"No not about that after what happened with him he was devastated and closed himself it was like he wasn't himself, but after meeting you he was all the same person he was, I wish she...."

Before Rahila can complete the sentence Armaan came and stopped her.

"Rahila, my collegues are here, I want you to meet them."

"Sana it was pleasure having you please enjoy and I will be back".

Saying this she went along with Armaan leaving a confused Sana standing there!!

"Rahila what's wrong why were you mentioning all those to bhabhi ?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"She doesn't know anything about that as they decided not to talk about their past they started their relationship with a clean slate with out any baggage"

"Shoot!!! Should have told me!!!"

"Hey Rahila!"

Rahila turns around to greet the person who just called her only to stand dumbfounded.

Not only her but Armaan was also in shock.

Hey lovely readers thanks for the support and love
Keep voting and keep reading.
Disclaimer:- pictures sourced from Pinterest