New Bonds

Sana had her breakfast and was feeling all bored so she decided to take a stroll along the street and get some groceries for home.

As she was getting out of lift saw a pregnant woman carrying heavy stuff who very much looked like South Asian as she was contemplating to help her the bag that woman was carrying broke and all fruits and veggies were on the floor.

"Let me help you" Sana said bending down and picking up her stuff from ground and adjusted it in her own bag.
"You can take this bag"
"Oh no looks like you were going out to shop how can I take it, but thank you"
"No worries I was just going out kill the time I can go back home and get another bag no worries"Sana said smiling back at her.
"Hi I am Jennifer, from india"
"Hi I am Sana from India"
"Oh wow that's so nice where in India you are from?"
"Bangalore and you?"
"Am from Lucknow but I have worked in Bangalore"
"You must be an IT professional".
"Well you guessed it right".
"You know what thanks to this little one kicking me around I am not able to stand for a long time".
"Oh I am extremely sorry,please go ahead I will not hold you any longer".
"And am not planning on going alone, please accompany me i would like to treat you to coffee for helping me"
"Ohh you are exaggerating it, that's fine you can carry on"
"Am not taking no for an answer, so please come".
"Okay!!! If you say so let's go, which floor are you on"
"I am on 4th,"
" you are kidding me !!"
"No why?"
"I too stay on 4th"
"Oh the empty apartment that's been filled like 2 weeks ago"
"Yes the same one"
"God cause of this pregnancy I haven't been out much but am sure our husband's must have met".

They both were in awe how they were so similar in terms of personalities and kind of liked each other and became that instant best friends.

"Oh my God, Sana this smell of biryani is what I was craving for, you have come as an saviour in my life today" saying this Jennifer had spoonful of biryani which Sana made for her after she said she has been craving for it.

"I am glad you liked it Jennifer, please let me know if there is anything else you feel like eating, I know how it feels staying away from home and especially in this state".

"Oh dear please call me Jenny, and I promise you I will not hesitate before asking you for anything from now on"

Both woman were so engrossed in their conversation time flew and it was already evening and Sana's phone rang.

"Hello!!"
"Sana, where are you?"
"Oh am sorry, I didn't realise it was already time for you to be home, two minutes I will be there"
"Thanks for having me over Jenny i had fun after so long and next I want you to come to my place"
After inviting Jenny Sana opened the apartment door and found her husband standing by the door with flowers in his hands.

"Bye Sana and please you don't have to invite me I will be there" Jenny said hugging Sana.

As soon as he heard her name he turned around and found his wife standing with some pregnant woman hugging her and smiling with her.

"Oh is that your husband, girl you sure hit jackpot," Jenny said poking Sana's arm.

"Hi!!" Arafath said very amicably to the new person infront him.

"Hello am Jenny and you must be Sana's Husband Arafath right the Doctor", Jenny was all enthusiastic about her new neighbor.

"Yes that would be me and nice to meet you Jenny"
As they were exchanging pleasantries lift open again and a very good looking man comes out of it holding an Indian take away

"Well I didn't knew we had guests over"
"Hey baby!!! Come here meet our new neighbor they are so cute and newly weds"
"Hi am David!!"
"Hi am Arafath and this is my wife Sana"
"Hello, I think I have seen you guys moving furniture around"
"Oh yeah last two weeks have been very hectic and it's taking us time to settle down".
"Well please let us know if we can be of any help"
"Thank you so much for your help" Men were exchanging this words and both woman were looking at them and couldn't stop giggling as their interactions look very weird to them.

"Baby you know what, Sana made biryani for me"
"Oh I just bought your cravings, for you"
"Oh that's great you know what, you two are having dinner here itself"
"Oh Jenny please no thanks it's not necessary we will do this some other time" Sana said holding Jenny's hand.
"No mam am not taking no for an answer and come on you cooked so much and he even bought a takeout and I think this will be more than enough now come on you guys"
"Actually she is right you guys come in now" David said motioning both of them inside.

"Well we can't say no to good neighbour's now can we?" Saying this Arafath and Sana went inside.

Through out the dinner and the time spent a new bond was formed and new friends were made a both couples found family away from the family.

Dear lovely readers, thanks for the constant support that you guys are showing,keep showering your love and please let me know if there are changes needed