Seal the Deal

"Oh my look who is this ?"

Sana turns around to find Sajida aunty with her family!

"Asalamualalikum aunty how are you?"

"Walaikumasalam, am good how are you Sana?"

"How are you inaya?" Sana asks looking at her aunty and cousin as they don't leave a moment to taunt her.

From her childhood this Sajida aunty and her sister have been a pain in her life they always taunt her regards to her weight as her daughters are think as stick and "good looking" according to her.

"Inaya these days feels good and sometimes feels moody you see she is pregnant now" Sajida answers before inaya can answer.

"Well inaya got married after you but is pregnant before you, aren't you planning for a baby?"

"Oh yeah you have PCOS right! Have heard Conceiving is difficult with that"

"Arafath isn't young himself he must also want to have a family of his own"

"Well if not for you my inaya would have married Arafath and may be"

Before Sajida completes her sentence famiha cuts her.

"Sana beta what are you doing here, Arafath has been frantically looking for you!!"

"Oh Sajida Aapa how are you?, am so sorry that Aliyah is going through a divorce right now and Inaya beta how are you doing must be tough na that you are so conservative in laws are not letting you work, when after painstakingly you read for 8 years to complete your medical education and masters".

"Mummy!!! What are you saying?"

"What am I saying Sana, am saying truth, isn't it Sajida"

"Baby!!! Here you are, I have been looking around!"

"Oh Sajida aunty, Asalamualalikum"

"Walaikumasalam beta"

"Well famiha atleast my daughter is giving her in laws a grandchild and it's been almost more than 2 years and I don't see your daughter in law having one"

Sana goes stiff hearing this which doesn't go unnoticed by Arafath who is holding her hand.

"Hahaha aunty not everyone wants to be parents immediately we are just taking time and want to enjoy our married life as much as possible before little humans invade our life"

"Yeah and I already have grandchildren huda and humza, and I don't mind if they delay cause you see am too young to be a grandma now"

Sana feels so thankful that her mother in law and her husband are standing by her no matter what taunts society throws at her, she knows that everyone wants to ask her the questions about her not being pregnant even after so long but she when she heard both Famiha and Arafath talking few nights back she felt so great Gul to have this understanding family.

"Well!! its your family who had  to go through anyways"

"exactly aunty!!! its my family and they are okay with me even not having kids so i don't think thats should be a piece of gossip for you to discuss, please enjoy the function".

after saying her point sana looks at her mother in law and hugs her "thank you Mummy".

"Now i would have done same even if it was my faiza you are my daughter you dont have to thank me, we are family and families always stand by each other".

"I think she forgot her mother after getting married"

sana turn to find her mum and brother standing there.

"Asalamualaikum ammi , how are you? i missed you so much".

"well didn't look to me like that".her mother teases her.

"amaan how are you? you are finally back? i misses you!!"

"hey didi!!! what happened to you? you look so thin and where is my moto???"

"don't  you dare call my wife that sale sahab"

"she is Moto, what say didi"?

"well now am not so you better not call me that"

sana goes around hitting her brother as he continuous to tease her with the name Moto, when suddenly feels dizzy and falls down.

"Sana!!! beta are you fine?"

arafath carries her and goes to their room and checks her bp and sugar.

"Arafath am doing fine i missed my lunch may be thats why?"

"why did you miss your lunch? you know right you blood pressure is low these days!"

"i went to salon so that i can look good for you!!!"

sana kissed her husbands hand and starts crying

"hey jaan!!! what happened ?"

"Am sorry!!! I made your life difficult in last six months!!, I know you love me and having a baby or not doesn't matter to you but I wanted us to have a little one whose made from our love someone who can look like us"

"Shhhh!!!! I love you baby and it's not in our hand it's Allah who blesses us and trust me if he wishes he would bless us with abundance".

"I love you Arafath and thank you for being my husband,my supportive system and my love of life".

"You sure you want to go out to that function?? Why not you prove me that love in actions now?"

Arafath playfully asks his wife.

"You are such a dirty mind!!!!"

"Can't help when I have this tempting wife!!"

Arafath felt like the time has gone to where they were newly weds and were happy and blissful,

"Promise me you will never feel down because of this issue okay?"

"I will give my 100% to make sure that this topic will never effect our marriage"

"Seal the deal with the kiss then"

"I would never deny a chance to kiss those amazing lips husband"

Sana leans in and kisses her husband passionately as tears falls from her eyes as she feels sorry for herself and her husband for making their relationship take the hit cause of her desperation for a child.

Hey beautiful readers please do vote and support
Note:- pictures are sourced from Pinterest I am not the owner of them.