Declaration of Love

"Sana!!!! Is that much how you trust me?".

Arafath's voice grows louder

"At this point I don't know Arafath I have always been made feel this less worthy, just cause I don't fit into this society standards".

"I have faced rejections in my life at so many points just cause of the way I look, I might not be able to face rejection by you".

"Why do you think I will reject after all this months of staying with me this is all you can think about me ?"

"What else can I do for you to trust me? Trust us?"

Sana just stays silent not knowing what to answer.

"I want to go back home".

Arafath who was standing by the bed drops down and runs his hand in his hair feeling helpless cause of the request made by Sana.

"Sana why are you doing this to us?, you are being unreasonable."

"I know I am being unreasonable by thinking something about future that may or may not happen but seeing Rumi today that just burst my happy bubble I was living in".

"She is the kind of girl you would want to spend your life with, some one who is good looking, someone who looks good when she stands beside you"

"Sana you are testing my patience!!! Don't you see dammit I love you and I would prefer you over 100's of Rumi's".

"Sana you are the reason I want to wake up everyday, you are the reason that I want to make sure I come back home, you are the reason why am happy every moment of my life".

Listening to his declaration of love Sana can't help but cries silently and hugs him wetting his chest with her tears.

"I am sorry I doubted our relationship, am sorry I doubted your love and trust for me am sorry".

They lie in the bed where Sana falls asleep while apologising to Arafath, and arafath just kept thinking what all did she go through to have such kind of doubts.

As Sana was not feeling well they both skipped the ceremonies for next two days and decided to go to wedding directly.

"You are so beautiful" Sana turns around to see her husband admiring her.

"Thank you, and you clean up well too you know". She tiptoes and kisses his neck.

"Come on let's go before that Armaan blows up my phone with messages and calls"

When they are about to leave Sana's phone rings again which she disconnects, Arafath looks at her but doesn't ask as this has been happening for last two days.

"You look stressed ?" Arafath asks looking at his wife.

"What? Me ? No I am fine, it's just am tired"

"Take a nap then will take at least half an hour to reach the venue".

"No I am fine, I skipped my breakfast so may be that's why".

Arafath holds her hand intertwines their fingers and drives the car.

"Hey Sana, how are you? I missed you guys In the last events we had so much fun". Rahila says hugging Sana.

"Am really sorry my migraine this time lasted a lot longer than expected".

"You look beautiful Rahila."
"Thank you and please stay for the after party today".

Arafath as soon as leaves Armaan's room look for Rumi and once he found her he drags her into the room.

"Arafath!!! Hi , you could have just told me to meet you, don't have to drag me here!!! What happened were you missing me."

"That's would be the last thing I would do even if I am insane".

"Look Rumi, stay away from my wife and stop spouting nonsense about us!!"

"What? I didn't even speak to your wife Arafath, omg turns out that she is jealous and she is filling your ears about me".

"No she didn't, she heard you talk to Rahila in the ladies room and that's not even the issue here, just don't go around telling everyone that you are my ideal type"

"Not even in my worse nightmares would you be my ideal type"

"Seriously Arafath now what is that behenji your ideal type?, have you looked at her oh my god didn't knew your standards would drop so low after me".

"Rumaisa!!! Don't you dare to speak ill about my wife, she is what I have been seeking all my life she is my peace".

"You don't even hold candle to her in the first place"

"Oh really!!! Looks like your wife is all interested in other men while you are here talking praises about her!!"

"What?"

Arafath turns around to the place Rumi pointed only to find Sana talking to some man and she was smiling.

In last two days she didn't smile not even at him and now she is having a conversation and smiling.
Arafath leaves Rumi and proceeds towards his wife.
As he approaches he hears the man talking

"I must be really insane not to notice you back then"

Sana smiles but smile doesn't reach her eyes she is just smiling for the sake of it and that's when the tension in Arafath's shoulders relax.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Arafath goes and stands by Sana and turn to face the man only to see that this was the guy his wife had a crush on before marriage.

A series of questions popped in his head
"What is he doing here ?"
"Did she call him here?"
"Does she still have feelings for him"
"So is he the guy who has been calling her".