Hurricane of nerves

Sana's POV
"They are coming tomorrow", I heard my mom say that and it took me a while to register it and the nerves to kick in.

They what ?? Ammi I am not sure that I want to meet them can you please ask them not to come and tell them that am not ready!!

"My ammi smiles and looks at me telling beta I know these are those jitters that comes at these time nervousness kicking in trust me it will be worse as time comes closer but they will eventually leave and you will feel better once they arrive and talk to you"

I don't know!! I don't think that is going to happen I feel like my stomach might explode anytime soon.

"Sana beta you know right I am not going to force you to do things which you don't want to do,I only said yes to them after your permission and things will be same further too if you feel that this decision is wrong and doesn't feel right at any moment you will find me standing by you trust me saying this she hugged me and kissed my cheek"

After that affirmation from my Ammi jitters didn't stop but I felt better emotionally.
I Miss My Papa,all he ever dreamt of me being settled and have a good life with a good man he made sure I am financially independent before he started searching a groom for me, before he could do that destiny took him away from us.

And now I just wanna make sure this wedding isn't going to be a burden on my mother and brother.

I never felt time passing this fast as if I just blinked my eyes and am getting dressed to welcome the guests.

I was utterly confused on what to wear I wanna feel confident as recently my confidence has plunged thanks to my cousins and aunts at the wedding who didn't forget to remind me of my weight and what kind of remedies will help me to loose weight.

"Warm water honey and lemon you will start shedding kilos"

"Drink ajwain water early morning, you will see weight leaving you"

"Why don't leave junk and move more"
"Try Zumba or Gym"
And you name it and I did all these even before they mentioned.

But I can't seem to loose weight easily given the condition of my Health well you can only expect people to understand so much so I kept my condition hidden from my relatives before they label me Infertile.

After lot of discussion and wardrobe changes I decided to wear a mustard yellow Color lehenga as yellow brings out best in me.

Me being a makeup enthusiast I did my make very subtle and dressed up with patience so that I don't look like a mess in-front of them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me being a makeup enthusiast I did my make very subtle and dressed up with patience so that I don't look like a mess in-front of them.

Finally the hour came, I heard my aunts Uncles gushing over them my cousins married ones going out to see HIM.

I was alone in the room waiting for someone to come and sit with me but the attention was all demanded by him.

Though I can't hear anything with the noises I was standing by the door trying to hear something at least.

They were served welcome drink and starters amidst all those things someone mentioned.
"Arey where is the one,we came for"
That was my Cue, I checked my self in the mirror dabbed a bit of lipstick cleaned my sweaty hands and was waiting for someone to escort me,My cousin Ufra whom am really close with came to take me out to meet them.

I was instructed by all my family to keep my head down cause that's what brides do and smile very subtle.

People were waiting to look at me as if am a piece in an exhibition and the nerves which were calming down shouted up enough to bring shivers in my body.

Asalamualaikum I greeted everyone and his Mum and sister hugged me and his dad placed a hand on my head and asked about how I was doing while all this was going on I can really feel as if someone was boring their sight into me.
That's when his sister said meet my brother Arafath,and I raised my head to look at him just to get lost in them.

Pictures are sourced from Pinterest
Please dear readers comments are appreciated.