Hospital visit

"Can't believe the days just flew by and we are flying back tomorrow"

Sana says sadly packing her bags as she has to go back to that moody London where she has to be all alone.

"I know right!! And as soon as we go we are getting you a health check".

"You have had this dizziness spells quite a lot in last few days".

"Baby it's fine I am fine nothing to worry it's just lack of sleep past two days I didn't feel a little dizzy".

"And anyways I don't want to go to hospitals they irk me".

"Fine pack the things I will go and get those dresses we ordered for Vanessa."

"Oh my god she is gonna look so cute in those Indian attire's"

Arafath agreed with hum and kissed her forehead while walking out.

"Sana beta!!!"

"Ammi how come you are so late I have been waiting for you!!"

"Sorry beta had to visit Neha on the way!!"

"Oh how is she doing? Is she happy"

"Oh she is all over the moon".

"Sana betu!!!!"

"Ji ammijaan!!! You wanted to talk about something?"

Nadira sat with Sana holding her hand.

"Don't be so hard on yourself beta!!, I know that you have relentlessly tried for a baby in the past year".

"Ammi!!! Can we not talk about this I decided with Arafath few days ago that I will not discuss or think about baby"

"Beta I know how bad this baby thing has affected your marriage"

"Sana Arafath is your husband he is your support and everything hold onto him rather than pushing him away"

"You have to make sure the only relationship that is going stay with you till end is strong beta! And trust me in sha Allah you will be blessed with beautiful baby in no time"

"In sha Allah Ammi and I will make sure I will not think about baby , I mean I will think but will not make it a purpose of my life".

"That's more like my child".

The mother and daughter duo hugged and gossiped about the events took place in the wedding.

After a week
"I think I still have the hangover of the wedding lol"

Sana was hanging out with Jenny and Vanessa,

"That's the speciality of Indian weddings, weddings here are so bland I feel."

"I second that" Sana says cuddling Vanessa.

"Oh I made a chicken roast for dinner I am going send that to you and it's late David will be here any moment and I have to go"

Jenny carried the gift and Vanessa and leaves.

Ding Dong
Ding Dong

"Are am coming wait!!!"

"Arafath you din have key why do you ring the bell?"