Sorry's and Hugs

Sana's POV

2 weeks passed in a jiffy, I can't believe from tomorrow my wedding festivities will start,
Mehendi,Haldi and nikah oh my god!!!

There are time I felt I couldn't do this the cold feet started a week ago when I went shopping with his mum and sister they are sweet but very overbearing, oh they were all over the place while selecting my nikah joda but I ended up buying this beautiful dress which is of course Arafath approved.

But am a bit skeptical about new relationships till date I haven't even thought about them until I spent time with them.

They are very independent woman I like that about them and at the same time they are very over bearing, dominant, though Arafath has mentioned this already in one of the conversations that his mum is literally home minister and does involve in every big decision made in the family.

I mean the dynamics in the family will change when I enter that's for sure and the kind of relationship I am going to have With these two I just want to make sure isn't hindered by any means of malice.

I was getting my mehendi done when my friends started coming in and Neha oh my god I missed her she came and hugged me me and Neha were friends first and cousins later and she is also third cousin of Arafath.

She came in when I was trying to catch a bit of sleep and sat next to me,
"Why didn't you tell me?"
I was thinking what I didn't tell her ?
Why didn't I tell you what?,Neha.
"About Salim?"
Oh!! What about him?
"Come on Sana, you know what am talking about,Salim told me everything from your kiss to him telling that it was a mistake and he did tried to reach out to you after knowing that he wants you back."

Wait what?
Wants me back?
What does he mean by that, I was never his to begin with!
"But he was saying that you guys dated each other??"
No, that never happened yeah I liked him and stuff but he outright said I was a mistake and that made me back off and never interacted with him he even recently called me asking me to meet up and I said no.

"Sana,why didn't you tell me all this?"
cause he asked that it should be kept from you if not situation might become awkward.
"Really, if you had told me I would have warned about him, he is all charming and stuff but I know he will outright say something hurting once he is done, I have seen this kind of pattern with him"
What?? Pattern??
" yeah he always find girls gets involved with them and then suddenly starts finding flaws with them, you tell me which human doesn't have flaws, he thinks just he is right and honest in relationship and he just keeps condescending anything the other party does!!"
Ohh I didn't knew all this about him.
" you should have known if you had spoken to me about him"

Okay am sorry I was at fault, forgive me nehu come on let me give you the "bear Hug".

"Sana yaar, it's not about sorry or forgiveness, it's about me not being able to protect you from that stupid and the heartbreak."

Well it's all well when ends well and guess what I really found a gem this time.
"Oh yeah brag all about your doc husband you want"

Oh I will at the end of the day he is "MY HUSBAND".
And I can't wait to call him official MiNe.

"Okay not what I expected you would look like when you are in love"

Well you never know when things changes right?
Oh shit yeah, change I have to change for my next ceremony and please help me with my makeup I deserve a lot more attention today.

"Yeah sure miss come on let me deck you up".

Sorry for the delayed update dears I am quite busy with my Exams, updates will be a little here and there, hope you guys will support me