6

Oli's class notes

Oli: *holding up  class notes* And then this doodle of a burrito because when I first read Aristotle, I thought it was pronounced like 'Chipotle'. Wait a minute, is it 'Chip-o-tottle'?

When Scott was born

Aeor: When Scott was born, the angels said he was too good for this world.
Xornoth: Please. When Scott was born, the devil said, 'Ooh, competition'.

Water can solve all problems

Prismarina: *having accidentally time travelled from Witchcraft SMP to Empires SMP season 2* I truly believe that water can solve all your problems.
Pix: Weight loss? Drink water.
Princess Gem: Clear skin? Drink water.
Pirate Joe: Want to get rid of someone? Drown them.

The word Jimmy's searching for
Audio from Toy Story

God Joel: The word you're searching for is 'god of lore'.
Sheriff Jimmy: Actually, the word I'm searching for... *looks at Hermes* I can't say, because because there's a preschool boy behind me. 

Oli's funeral party

Oli: If I die, my funeral will be the biggest party ever and you're all invited.
Great Witch Shelby: 'If'
Pirate Joe: Great, the only party I'm ever invited to and he might not even die.

The color of fruits

Codboy Jimmy: Lizzie, I have a question.
Ocean Queen Lizzie: What is it, Jimmy?
Codboy Jimmy: What color is an orange?
Ocean Queen Lizzie: Jimmy, you bonehead! Its color is the same as its name. Just like a lemon.

Sausage's an assassin

Gilded Helianthia: *burning because of the Rapture*
Pearl: I feel so burnt out.
Sausage: Don't worry, it'll be over soon.
Pearl: Are you gonna... assassinate me?
Sausage: Well, not if you're expecting it.

Jimmy rescued Scott again

Scott of Chromia: Thank goodness you were there, Jimmy. I knew you wouldn't let your best friend die.
Sheriff Jimmy: I'm still gonna arrest you. I just can't do that if you're dead.
Scott of Chromia: Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Baby steps. It's hard getting him out of their shell.

Pix then and now

Pix as a child: I can't wait to grow up and have cool adventures!
Pix now: I can't wait to go to bed. 

Lizzie winking

Lizzie: The time to act is now. Wink, wink.
Joel: Don't say 'wink wink'. Just wink.
Lizzie: Oh, sorry. Wink.

Empires SMP incorrect quotesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें