7

You are the chosen one

*some of the emperors' reaction to being told they're the chosen one*
Katherine: I will not let you down.
fWhip: Sounds fun.
Scott: K.
Lizzie: No, I'm absolutely not.
Joel: Do I have to be?
Pix: Please no, I am so tired.

Lizzie's cleaning boy

Joel: Why can't any of you ever clean up after yourselves?
Lizzie: I have a person who does that for me.
Joel: Yeah, me.
Lizzie: I'm glad you agree.

The silent letter

Jimmy: I have a question.
Scott: Shoot.
Jimmy: Is the S or C in scent silent?
Scott: Rats, I'm going to be thinking about this all day.
Joel: Okay, well, cent is pronounced the same way as scent so I'm gonna say the S is silent.
Gem: Okay, but sent is also spelled the same way.
Lizzie: Google says that the C was added in the late seventeenth century, so I guess the S is silent.
Sausage: Plot twist, both the S and the C are silent and the E actually makes the sss sound!
Jimmy: Sausage is not allowed to talk anymore.

Scott and demons

Scott of Rivendell: Hey there, demons, It's me, your boy.
Xornoth: Scott, NO!

Joel's a horrible person

Sheriff Jimmy: You're a horrible person!
God Joel: Maybe. But I'm rich and I'm pretty, so it doesn't really matter.

fWhip checking for the sheriff

Count fWhip of Gobland: I've made a spread sheet of all the crime in all the empires. There's so much crime in Tumble Town, no one should live here.

What Sausage has been up to

Wizard Gem: I've got the academy, what have you guys been up to?
Count fWhip of the Grimlands: I started a neighborhood watch, uh, I got the Crown in the most legitimate way possible, I won a race.
Wizard Gem: Peaceful, right? 
Count fWhip of the Grimlands: Yeah, there were flowers when I became ruler. 
Lord Sausage: Yeah, I remember that, that was fun. Well, he had to kill Katherine, did he mention that? 
Wizard Gem: You killed Katherine?!
Count fWfip of the Grimlands: I fulfilled the prophecy!
Wizard Gem: You murdered your professor for the Crown?! 
Count fWhip of the Grimlands: Yeah, well, she passed it on, it's all fine now. 
Wizard Gem: Sausage, do you have good news?
Lord Sausage: Oh, great news! I got trapped in another reality and I found my way back with the power of love and amazingness, then I found out that my evil self was trapped in another reality in which I encased him and trapped him there with all knowledge and stuff you taught me! Uh, and he's there, wandering around, thinking that maybe one day he'll escape but he won't, because I'm very powerful. Uh, and I had a chicken burrito this morning, for breakfast. 
Wizard Gem: ... Right, uh, I regret asking. 
Count fWhip of the Grimlands: Yeah, uh-huh.
Lord Sausage: Oh! And I have the feeling that all the blood sheep is going to take over our worlds one day and that's another thing. 
Count fWhip of the Grimlands: ... Oh, yeah, uh, yeah, don't- don't look under my mansion, there's um, there might be a... few. 

What Sausage wants

False: *gets a note* Oh! It's fWhip.
Sausage: *excited* Did h get me the stuff?
False: Yeah, he says he got you the clown costume, the power drill, and 12 gallons of blood.
Sausage: Wow! Where'd he find 12 gallons of fake blood?
False: You wanted fake blood?
Sausage: ...
False: I'll go call fWhip.

Element hockey

Emperor Joey: Three of the four elements are represented as types of hockey. Air hockey, ice hockey, and field hockey. Fire hockey needs to be a thing.
Shrub: Fire hockey absolutely does NOT need to be a thing.
Emperor Joey: Do you care NOTHING for the balance of the four elements?!

Sausage's kill count

Lord Sausage: This is my assassin guild's office! Ancient centuries of assassinations and secrets are down below! Come with me! 
Wizard Gem: Uh, how many assassinations have you... done?
Lord Sausage: Uh, me, maybe like... forty five?
Wizard Gem: Forty five?!
Count fWhip of the Grimlands: And you thought I was the evil one.