III

"Are you guys hungry? we're about to have dinner." kathrine informed the two girls but neither of them were in the mood of eating. their flight was long and exhausting, and their things needed to be unpacked. "uh no not really," MJ declined, kindly this time. "we're pretty tired."

"okay. well, just come down if you change your mind," kathrine said and left the girls to be. heading downstairs, she opened the front door and was met with her family spread around their back yard shouting and having fun. george, who was making the food at the moment, noticed his wife but no girls. "Are they coming out? they don't want a burger?"

"i think they're a little overwhelmed. especially MJ. at such a young age, it's pretty hard to process this whole thing. it's a lot to take in," george nodded in complete understatement and looked around as he heard the yells from his kids. "we're a lot to take in," he let out a chuckle as he turned around.

waking up early the next morning, was what jackie did. she wanted to be prepared for her first day of school. on the other hand, her sister MJ was still in bed, not bothering to even stress about being late. packing her back, she noticed that her sister wasn't even up yet and she knew that waking her up was a total challenge. taking matters in her own hands, she grabbed her glass of water from her nightstand beside her and splashed her all over her sister's figure. letting out a loud gasp, MJ stood up from her bed still in shock of what jackie had just done. "are you serious right now?" she complained and took a look at her now wet clothes. "very much. now go get ready, we're going to be late and it's our first day of school." she strictly instructed her and left their room. letting out an annoying huff, she rolled her eyes, trying to find her outfit for the day. finding her pair of blue jeans, and her white baby tee since it was a sunny day today. she first dried her hair and then got dressed.

coming down the stairs, she was met with silence. did they left without her? they couldn't. could they? grabbing her bag, she headed outside. closing the door behind her she was face to face with a large truck with all the walters plus her sister, waiting for her to arrive so they could head to school. noticing the stares she received, a few of them were annoyed, she rolled her eyes and made her away towards the car. "took you long enough," Lee Garcia complained about the girl's late arrival. but as soon as the complained left his mouth, he received a rather hard punch on his arm. "dude! not you already choosing your girlfriend over your brother," he said and rubbed his now sore arm. "dude not my girlfriend,"

"dude, not me being here all the time," MJ spoken up catching both boys' attention, silencing them both up. rolling her eyes she turned her attention in front of her, as the ride to school began.

when they arrived, cole turned around and looked at them all. "so guys, we got a full car today, so that means, Isaac no offering rides to random cheerleaders-"

"okay!" he said rather frustrated. turning his head on the side he was met with a disgusting expression from MJ. "we leave at 3:30 okay?"

all the walter boys got out of the car plus MJ. She began walking towards the school entrance when she noticed that her sister wasn't by her side. turning back towards the car she saw her sister sitting there, thinking and trying to keep herself together. "hey," catching now jackie's attention, MJ tried to minimize her sister's nervousness. "everything's gonna be fine alright? no need to be nervous."

"are you okay?" Nathan Walter asked the oldest Howard. "i'm fine," she said and met both MJ's and Nathan's. "i can show you where your class is," nathan offered kindly to jackie. "and Isaac can show you to
yours." he turned towards MJ. She was quick to deny but nathan had already called over Isaac. "dude! Issac!" with nathan shouting rapidly his name, Isaac had no other choice by going over there. "what," he huffed annoyed. "first of all, rude. second of all, i want you to show MJ here around." with that being said Isaac turned to look at the girl who was quietly cursing Nathan for calling Isaac over. "why should i? i mean-" he tried to protest but nathan wasn't having it. "end of discussion! you're going to show her around, period." giving him a roll of his eyes, Isaac began walking away, hoping for the girl to follow him. "Come on New York," he shouted. "new york?" she whispered to herself, not expecting to gain a nickname so early. "i'm going to meet you at lunch okay?" she said at her sister and began following the boy ahead of her.