XXI

Isaac decided to keep it simple for their date, so he took her to montys for their little date. As they entered and took a sit, MJ opened her menu, scanning all the options in font of her. Putting her menu down she turned her attention to issac. "How about pizza?" She suggested and issac was totally fine with it.

Calling the waitress over, aka kylie, he ordered their food. "We will have a large pepperoni pizza please," MJ didn't remember mentioning her love of pepperoni to issac before. "What about drinks?" Kylie asked them as she wrote their orders on her little notepad. "Water is fine," MJ said with a smile and isaac agreeing with her next.

As kylie took their orders and left, MJ couldn't help herself asking. "How did you know about me liking pepperoni?"

"Can't say. But let's just say that your sister was a big help," issac smirked, letting MJ blush at the thought of him talking to her sister about her or them.

As their food was served, their time passed pleasantly. They laughed and talked. Generally speaking the date went perfectly fine. After paying the bill which bill MJ wanted to pay as well bur isaac, the stubborn boy he is, didn't even let her think of paying for their first date.

Exiting the building hand in hand, they decided to walk around a little. MJ felt stupid for not bringing a jacket with her. Noticing that, isaac was quick to stop and took his jacket off. MJ was quick to protest but he just rolled his eyes and placed his jacket on the girl's shoulder. Smiling up to him MJ placed once again her warm hand into his.

"Come on i want to take you somewhere," with that being said, Isaac led MJ to the place he had in mind. After what happened there, that specific place was Isaac's favourite of all.

After a time of walking, MJ realised the familiar path and let a big smile paint her face.

As they reached their destination, MJ looked at the scenery before her. The same scenery where her and Isaac shared their first kiss. she couldn't believe that he brought her here. It was one of MJ's favourite places as well.

Isaac turned to look around to look at her which movement caught MJ's attention and soon enough she did the same as his. Looking deep into his eyes a question flew into MJ's mind. Is he finally going to make it official?

Taking her hands into his, isaac decided that it was finally time. There wasn't a reason to wait any longer so he decided to finally get the courage and do it. Putting a stand of her hair behind her ear, noticing the little blush on her face, isaac said

"You Mary Jane Howard are something else. Couldn't believe a second that i Isaac Garcia will one day found THE one for me. That's what i believed until i met you. You know there was something about you that pulled me you know. Like a magnet or something. When i first saw you deep down i said damn she's hot," chuckling at that MJ was confused at the sudden monologue of isaac's.

"But you weren't just a hot chick of the day. getting to know you with the days passing i realised that you're a lot more than that. You're pretty, you're funny and got a great sense of humor, you're stubborn which thing i like, you always put others over your needs,"

"That's really sweet isaac. But i'm a bit confused,"

"Let me finish. So. Marry Jane Howard will you do me the pleasure and be my girlfriend?"

She couldn't believe it. That phrase really left issac's mouth. He asked her. He made it official. MJ was frozen, didn't know what to do. Isaac noticed that and started to get a little nervous at the lack of response. "MJ are you o-"

Cutting him off, MJ smashed her lips to his and kissed him with the feeling of happiness bubbling inside her. "Of course are you kidding me? I would love to be you girlfriend," hearing that issac let a smile appear on his face and grabbed her by the waist lifting her up. "You don't know how damn happy i am.

-mary speaks.

Yall- im back. I know yall hate me for not updating but it sucks when you're sick on holidays. Im really sorry for not updating, im trying as hard as i can. I think i'll manage to update again today. Love yall and don't hate me.