XVIII

As Isaac and his brother lee entered the house well, MJ caught the immediate attention of Isaac as usual. telling his brother that he will be upstairs in a few, he sneakily went behind her, trying to not make a sound. reaching her, he placed his hands around her waist and picked her off her feat, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise.

turning around, she met his eyes and let a smile spread across her face. leaning down first, he kissed her as if he hadn't kissed  her in forever. "well someone is in a good mood," mj smiled and returned the kiss. "well yeah, you're here," he smiled and stole a kiss once again. "i missed you," he said, bringing her into a hug, MJ laughing at his childish but cute behavior. "aw," she hugged him back immediately.

breaking the hug, she looked up at him and grabbed both of his cheeks into her hands, squishing them. letting out a chuckle, Isaac found himself once again, admiring her. the way her eyes sparkled when she laughed, and when her dimples appeared was something he really liked.

"dude. get a room," lee interrupted them as he passed by, gagging at the scene in front of him. but deep inside, he felt happy and proud that his brother finally made a move. rolling his eyes at his brother's behavior, Isaac turned his attention to the girl in front of him. "i gotta ask you something," he said and grabbed both MJ's hands into his. "wanna go on a date with me," MJ couldn't believe her ears. did Isaac Garcia finally got the courage and asked her out? he finally did it. woah.

"i can't believe you finally did it," MJ chuckled in disbelief and happiness at the same time. "of course. i would love to," she smiled and brought him into a kiss again.

waking up the next morning, MJ followed her usual routine for the day. as she got ready, she headed downstairs for some breakfast, and found the whole family down there, each one of them doing something different. kathrine for example, was making a list of groceries for thanksgiving. "good morning," MJ smiled as she entered the room. the family greeted her back and she started making some breakfast for herself. a few minutes later her sister entered the room as well. saying good morning to her as well, george handed some coffee to the oldest howard who accepted it with a smile.

Isaac Garcia had entered the room and the first thing he noticed was of course, MJ. last night after their little moment down in the kitchen, Isaac went to bed, thinking how and where is the date going to happen. and the most important question that flew around his mind rapidly was, is he finally going to make it official? is he finally going to ask MJ Howard to be his girlfriend? Isaac himself didn't believe for a second that one day he would find the right girl for him and commit to her. but he was wrong. he had found his girl. MJ. his MJ. soon to be his to be exact. but since the day they met both of them felt like they were each other's.

greeting his family, he immediately went to the girl that made his mind and heart go crazy when she was near. "good morning," he greeted her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, causing the girl to blush. that moment of theirs caught the attention of the people surrounding them.

"well, when did that happen," george said, referring to the scene in front of him. "honey you are so behind," kathrine sighed and chuckled at the end. "hey Isaac, you might wanna swap out the leather and get a warmer coat, it's 80% chance of snowing today," kathrine advised the boy. "sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for for style," he said and placed his hand over MJ's shoulder.

he felt like the hand of his belonged on her shoulder. holding her close and holding her in general, was something he always felt and wanted to do. "like, this leather jacket says tough, chill and smooth. you get it?" he said at kathrine who gave him a look and answered right back. "frostbite also says tough, chill and smooth. you get it?" she sassed him back, causing MJ to let out a chuckle but she quickly started coughing as she noticed the look Isaac was giving her.

"did you hear from our dad?" lee changed completely the subject, catching kathrene's and george's attention. "do you know what time he's calling,"

"yeah, it's at eleven o'clock," george informed him. "girls, do you want to make anything for tomorrow? everybody makes one dish and then we all add it to the meal," kathrine informed the two girls. "so if there are any Howard family traditions i can pick up the ingredients,"

"we'll pass, if that's okay," jackie answered for both of them, MJ nodding as well. "sure," kathrine said, watching as jackie left the room.

arriving at school, each walter, gracia and howard headed towards his or her class. Isaac insisted in walking MJ to her class, completely ignoring MJ's sayings that it was okay. He wanted to walk her to class so he did.

When they arrived, he kissed her on the head and left her to be. Entering her class with a smile, MJ sat down on her usual seat and as the class has began that smiles off hers never left her face.

Leaving school, after a short ride MJ was finally home. Entering the house, the smell of delicious homemade food filled her nose and the entire room as well. "Well that smells good," she said with a smile as she entered the room. Just then Alex made an appearance in the kitchen as well.

"Mom?" Catching kathrine's attention alex continued saying. "Nathan and i are going to the summerhill's" he informed his mom. "Okay don't be late. This is one of the only days we all get to spend together,"

As jackie made her presence clear, Kathrine found herself asking her. "Are you going somewhere too?"

"Yeah, I'm doing food-drive deliveries," she relied and earned a nod from kathrine. "Well i'm gonna need you all home by 2 okay?" She instructed her kids and she earned nods from all of them.

"I'm not sure how long deliveries will take, so don't wait for me 'cause I can grab leftovers when I get home," jackie said and left the house.

Going upstairs, MJ wanted to catch up with her homework for some time. As she was studying, a knock on the door was heard. Leaving her homework, she opened the door finding Isaac himself standing there with a smile on his face. "Well hello there," he said and stole a small kiss from her. "May i come in," nodding, he entered the room. Closing the door behind her, Mj turned around and faced the boy in front of her.

"any specific reason you're here mr garcia?" She said in a teasing tone. "What can't i come and see you?" Letting a smile spread on her face, MJ blushed once again. She then noticed that the boy was hiding behind his back. "What is that behind your back?" She asked and then made a move to see what was it but isaac was quicker and turned around, hiding the object he was holding from her sight.

"Come on i wanna see," she complained, really wanting to see what was he holding. "Okay. But you have to close your eyes," he said but MJ gave him a bored look. "Come on don't whine like a baby and close your eye," he said teasing her. Rolling her eyes in response, she finally closed her eyes.

When she did he brought the flowers he was holding in front of her. "Open them," hearing that she opened them and a soft gasp left her mouth. Grabbing them from his hands, she admired them, trying not to cry at that moment. "They're tulips. I remembered you mentioning them one time and well. I hope you like them,"

"Like them? I love them!" She said with a smile. "Thank you," she thanked him and brought him into a hug.